Wednesday, June 14, 2017

How I lost 4 pounds in 7 days! (...and I'm still losing)

So I started a 30-day weight-loss system, and I know I'm jumping the gun by talking about it on day 7, but I couldn't help myself because I've already had amazing results! I've already lost 4 POUNDS in 7 DAYS!

Let's back up a bit on why I made the decision to start a program.
1. My fit friend, Jessie, has been doing it for years, it's helped her build muscle and lose fat and she loves it!
2. A girl I know just completed her 30 day challenge a few weeks ago and had amazing results and lost 7 pounds and 4 inches from her waist in 30 days.
3. My bestie, Alison, just completed her 30 day challenge (and she couldn't even do it 100% because she was breastfeeding) and she lost 16 pounds in 30 days!!! And she's lost an additional 3 pounds since because she's continuing to do it.

I mean....results like that made me think I should give it a shot too!
My goal is 10 pounds in 30 days!

So, I know you guys have a lot of questions....like Am I killing myself in the gym??? Am I starving myself??? Am I measuring out food and counting calories?? What am I doing differently???
1. I haven't worked out once.
2. I am not starving myself, I eat something every 2 hours almost, and it's all delicious.
3. I am not counting calories and I do not measure food like with the 21-day fix program, if you're familiar with that. (ugh that one is horrible and a ton of work with meal planning!)
3. The only thing that's different is my meals have changed. Instead of eating 3 unhealthy meals a day with unhealthy snacks, I'm drinking a delicious healthy shake for two of my meals, having a nutritious third meal, and having 2 healthy snacks throughout the day. 
(After I hit my goal, I will go down to 1 shake a day)

(Here's my Tropical Creamcicle Smoothie Shake I made the other day, it has mango, pineapple, OJ, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and my vanilla protein powder that is NOT chalky at all. This combo is super good!)
The shakes are really amazing. I know I'm only focusing on the weight-loss part of it, but they also build lean muscle, give you energy and have so much nutrition! And there is really no meal-planning involved, because I don't even have to think about it. I just make sure my freezer is stocked with frozen fruits and I have juice and almond milk so I can mix it and make a tasty shake!

If you want to know more about the system I'm on, comment below.....
.....otherwise, I'll just be over here drinking my vanilla-caramel-macchiato shake
and losing the other 6 pounds!


7 comments:

Meredith said...

I want to know what program you're doing, email me. meredith.thompson82@gmail.com Great job

Mary Somyak said...

Super curious! Congrats!!

P!nky said...

GO YOU!

katie schaeffer said...

umm HELLO tell me everything!!!! i love summer smoothies and not busting my butt with counting calories :)

breedwoman said...

yes please share! breedlove.e@gmail.com

Matthew Chichester said...

Yes please share :) reneelemen@yahoo.com

katie schaeffer said...

schaefka@gmail.com please