Tuesday, June 6, 2017

All About May

The month of May flew by, but we did so many fun things!
Here's our month in a nutshell:

+ Celebrated Memorial Day with grilling hamburgers and beautifying the yard with CV
+ Took these cute Memorial Day photos of Leah
+ My friend, Jess, was in town from Chicago, so we met up for "chicks and waffles". I really did order the chicken and waffles! :)
+ Went to a Derby Party
+ Had my 1 year work anniversary
(My summer intern started at work and he's making my work-life a lot less stressful.)
+ Saw Beauty and the Beast at the movies with my friend Alison
+ Took Leah to a music class and she loved it!
+ Leah got pink eye. :(
+ We celebrated Mothers Day by going downtown for lunch and fun!
 
 
  
+ Got my hair cut and colored!
+ Ate ice cream at the park
 
+ Played at the Cincinnati Children's Museum
 
+ Read a lot of books
+ AND Leah had her very first PONY TAIL!!
 
It was such a great month....but now I'm really looking forward to June. We have Leah's birthday party this weekend and I can't wait to share all the fun things I've planned!

Hope everyone has a great month!!! :)


No comments: