Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Our Picture with Santa

Like I mentioned in my holiday bucket list, getting Leah's picture taken with Santa was on the list!
Last year, Leah was pretty content meeting Santa. She didn't cry, but she didn't smile either.
This year, was a whole different story, as I guess she's old enough to know that sitting on a strangers lap (an old, big bearded stranger in a funny outfit) is pretty creepy. Haha. 
And just for the record, I WILL NOT be going back to the mall on any Saturday or Sunday until 2017. The traffic/parking/mall was complete chaos and the worst part was that I couldn't even get Chickfila for lunch because the line was 50 deep. (So I ate a mall pretzel for lunch instead, which was delicious!)

After our quick trip to the mall for a Santa picture, we headed to our favorite bookstore for a playdate with Leah's bestie. I love this bookstore because there is a train table, a play kitchen, and of course all the books you need. Or you could just ignore all the fun toys and just lay on the floor with your friend and laugh.
 

And that was our Saturday!
Hope everyone is having a great hump day, today! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ha, we have a picture just like that with Charlie and it still cracks me up. She is still so hesitant to see Santa to this day!