Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Our Family Photo Session

We took our fall family photos in October this year, but I've been hoarding them until after our Christmas card went out, as I always like my friends and family to receive their card and it being the first time they've seen the picture.
So now that everyone's received their cards, I can now share all my favorite family photos.
For my Cincinnatians, we met at Glenwood Gardens which is one of my favorite parks for photography. I just love all the beauty of this park.
 
The one thing I didn't love about our pictures was the outfits that I chose..gosh, picking outfits is SO HARD! Ohwell, there is always next year to get this outfit thing right!
Love this little family of mine!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, these turned out so lovely! Your little miss is quite a beauty. But I feel you...picking outfits is the hardest part.

Allison said...

I am the SAME WAY with my pictures. I just posted ours the other day because I hate when people plaster their pictures everywhere and then you get their card and you're like oh I've seen these...haha. I love the surprise element too. And these pictures are just beautiful!!!! Your outfits are perfect. I don't know what you would've changed. Merry Christmas girl!