Monday, October 31, 2016

Be a Pineapple

Be a Pineapple:
Stand Tall. Wear a Crown. Be Sweet on the Inside.
Ya'll, I am completely obsessed with Leah's Halloween costume this year. For being a store-bought costume - I really feel like I got the BEST one of the bunch. I mean...what's cuter than a pineapple???
She had a "truck-or-treat" event at her daycare last week, so she had fun walking from car to car to collect a few pieces of candy (which I ate in the car on the way home). We also did a little bit of trick or treating on Halloween night with a few cousins - I couldn't miss the opportunity to show off her adorable costume and get this mama some more candy. haha.
And just incase you're wondering, last year Leah was a ladybug. See here. We didn't get to trick-or-treat last year or go to any parties since Leah was recovering from HFM, so I'm glad this year will be more fun.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.
Follow us on snapchat (jvollat) or instagram (jaxvollat) to keep up with our adventures...

No comments: