Saturday, July 30, 2016

My List of Happy Things...

Just wanted to end the month of July highlighting some of my favorite moments and the little things in life that make me happy. Hope everyone had a great month, it sure went by quickly!!

Here are a few things that made me happy this month! (in no particular order)
+ my dads plane being completed and ready to fly
+playing peek-a-boo with Leah
+checking out a new park that has a beautiful glass ceiling
+ hot showers and the smell of clean towels
+ summer and the extended daylight hours
+ Leah blowing me a kisses without me asking for one
+ my 8 minute commute to work
+ breakfast picnics at the park with CV and Leah
+ leaving work before 5pm (even if it's just 4:55pm)
+ new pajamas for Leah
+ Leah laughing and chasing Paisley
+ Leah always trying to share her food with me, CV or Paisley
+ our privacy fence finally being installed - and finally being able to relax in the backyard without people looking at me :)

+ a clean kitchen
+foot rubs
+ CV bringing home groceries and always cooking delicious dinners
+ sitting on the couch eating dessert
+ family fun day at the Newport aquarium
+My bestie planning her wedding next year in Mexico
+ working close to the mall and Target for lunch break errands
+ fruit smoothies
+ saving money by using coupons
+ receiving a "your package is delivered" email
+ meeting my friends new baby
+ visiting Nashville and seeing some of my favorite people
+ Making "fish faces" with Leah
+ Leah using a fork all by herself
+Leah's first time in the pool

According to my list, July seemed like a pretty spectacular month!
See ya in August!

2 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Girl you've got so much to be happy about! I love this list! Where is the park with the glass ceiling?! So neat!

Allison said...

Aw so many fun things in July! (And a super smart way to get all your July pics in one post. Haha) Glad you have had such a great summer! And yay for that privacy fence! Looks great.