Friday, March 25, 2016

Nine Months with Leah

Ya'll. I love this little piece of sunshine! She lights up my world every single day and I just can't get enough of her. When she's napping or asleep for the night, I can't help but look through photos and videos of her on my phone....I just can't get enough
And I can't believe this little cutie is 9 months old already!!! (3/13/16) Month 9 is definitely my favorite month so far. She's turning into a tiny person, showing us how smart and strong she is, and it's so much fun to watch! I love you, sweet bug! xoxo! 
Here is our update:
Month Nine Update:
Weight/Height: At your 9 month appointment, you were 15 pounds and 10 ounces, 27.5 inches long. Tiny little thing!
 Diapers:  This skinny mini is in Size 3, but honestly she could still fit into size 2 if needed. I just ran out of size 2 so I decided to move her up a size. Using Pampers Baby Dry diapers and the Costco brand baby wipes. (Other brands we use: Aveeno Baby body wash and shampoo, Johnson's baby lotion and baby oil, and Honest Company ointment, when needed.)
Clothing: Still wears 6-9 and 9 month clothing, Her 6 month pants still fit but she's in 9 month onsies and shirts.
Eating: Still breastfeeding 4x a day and eating every 3 meals a day with 2 snacks.  You love snacking on cheerios, puffs and cheese. You like pickles too, but after finding pickle skins in your cheeks, I haven't given you any more pickles! haha.
Sleep: You're a great sleeper! Sleeping 11.5 hours at night and nap twice a day for 3 hours total. 
Social: Still going to tumble bees and meeting new friends. 
On 2/20, I had night plans and it was the first night that I didn't nurse you before bed. Daddy fed you dinner, milk out of a sippy cup and put you to sleep. It took you a little longer than normal since I wasn't there to nurse you, but you eventually went to sleep! You also slept over your friend Patrick's house so we could hang out with our friends. Again, it took you a while to fall asleep since you were in a strange place, but you eventually fell asleep and did great. You also attended your first birthday party for your "cousin" Jake! :)
Firsts: Leah said MAMA on 2/23! (She said her first word, DADA, on 1/24)!!!
She also has a bottom tooth (bottom right)!! It's pretty adorable and I try hard to look at it every time she opens her mouth. She's always sticking out her tongue so it's really hard to see her tooth.
She's also army crawling so fast and I can't take my eyes off her for a second. If she's playing in the living room and I walk to the kitchen....she's on the floor of the kitchen in 60 seconds! She's always trying to find Mama! :)
Likes: Bath time, playing with the blinds, mickey mouse clubhouse
Dislikes: being alone, being tired, being held by strangers

3 comments:

Sarah Tucker said...

She is so beautiful!! Can't believe she is 9 months!

Kayla MKOY said...

Jax!!! That b&w photo? I see SO much of you in her! She is beautiful :)

Jess Scott said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO CUTE!! You have to get her into baby modeling!! :) I can't believe she's 9 months...where is the time going?? I remember each month saying, "This is my favorite month!" It keeps getting better and better!!