Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Clambake Party

Over Labor Day, we held a clambake party at our house.
Complete with crab legs, clams, chicken, potatoes, corn, and all-you-can-drink beer, wine, cocktails.
I wish I could tell you how we cooked everything...but my job was to clean the house and make cookies - so I have no idea how this delicious meal ended up on our plates!
We had about 40 guests, and one special one - my BFF who was in town from AR.
(yes, she has purple hair and it's fabulous!)
It was so fun to have everyone over the house for a fun party.
A lot of CV's family was there, and a lot of our closest Cincinnati friends.
 And as always, the boys played several games of bocce ball. 
I bought CV a boccee ball set for his birthday a few years ago - so I'm happy it's finally coming in handy!
It was a great little weekend celebrating the holiday and introducing everyone, who we haven't seen this summer, to our sweet Leah.
 
Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a fun idea for a big summer gathering! And your little family is too cute - those baby sunglasses!!