Friday, June 5, 2015

To-Do List Update and A Review

One of the best feelings when your 39 weeks pregnant (other than having the baby early!) is checking things off the old to-do list!  I'm happy to report that we have been pretty productive lately and are getting things completed.
House Accomplishments:
+ The bathroom renovation isn't 100% done yet, but we've made a lot of progress and it's still in working order. Our guests will still be able to use it, we just have a few more cosmetic pieces to add and some caulking to do.
+The Guest Room is super clean and ready for visitors!
+ The rest of the house is 90% clean! We are trying to maintain it's cleanliness, but with another day of dusting and vacuuming and everything will look fresh and clean!
Jax Related Accomplishments:
+ Being Pampered! I've done a lot of pampering in the last month...I got a prenatal massage, a hot stone pedicure, etc! I still want to add another massage, pedi and mani to the list in the next week so I can relax some more.
+ Lots of walks with the hubby and dog, dinner dates, hanging out with friends and relaxation!
Baby Accomplishments:
+ I packed my hospital bag and babies hospital bag.
+ We purchased a second car seat base....we still have to install them though...oops!!
+ All the baby laundry is washed and in it's place.
+ I purchased everything I need for post partum care...and I even made these padcicles.
+ We bought a birthday present for the baby....and its adorable!! (I'll show ya later!)
+ And I washed all the baby bottles and breast pump items!

Seeeee - productive, right???
Which brings me to one item that made one of my to-do items soooo much easier.
Everyone has seen the "lawn" or "grass" from Boon, right? It's a drying rack for all things baby feeding items. We had a few Boon items on our baby registry at Target and I couldn't wait to get it in my kitchen. Not only is it functional - but its pretty cute too.
What's also cute is the FORB, which is the brush to clean the bottles out.  It's sooooo helpful. A lot of those bottle brushes don't fit in the bottles, but this one fits perfectly and cleans the bottles really well.
 See how well it fits in the tiniest spaces!!
 And it's a flower - can you get any cuter?
I'm so happy there is a great product out there that is cute, functional, and safe since it cleans all my baby products so well. 
First set of bottles are washed....checking it off the list! :)
Now.....still waiting on that baby to arrive! :)

*I was supplied the FORB by Boon for a review, but all opinions are my own.
Buy yours today at Target!

3 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Okay you have been way more productive in one week than me ALL month! You're killing it girl. Yay! I can't wait to see what you got for baby girl as a bday present!!!! That drying rack is so cute, I think I saw one in target and wanted to buy it...no other reason than the fact that it's just adorable! ;)

Allison said...

You have been productive. Good job! And you will be SO glad you have 2 car seat bases! That is a must! Now just get used to seeing the lawn full of bottle parts because that will be your life soon!!! I use all the same bottles. :) You're so close!

Brittany said...

That flower bottle cleaner is so cute! If you're going to have something like that out on the counter all the time, it's an awesome bonus when it's actually cute!