Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 37-38

Size of baby: Winter Melon (37w) Pumpkin (38w)
Gender: It's a Girl
Feeling: Super anxious! I can barely sleep at night because my mind just races about all things childbirth.
Symptoms: Lots of pregnancy symptoms going on, a lot of "pressure" everywhere. A lot of swelling in my legs/ankles/feet/hands that is very uncomfortable. I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in about three weeks thanks to my swollen fingers!
Stretch Marks: None so far!! Hip Hip Hooray!!
Movement: This little girl is still moving all around! She seems like a spunky little thing! :)
Cravings: Still watermelon....and ice cream or anything cold and soothing.  I bought some Klondike bars the other day and they were amazing (yes, I already ate all 6 of them)!! And I eat about 1/2 a watermelon a day, and that's no exaggeration.
Highlights: Being JUNE!!! I 100% wanted a June baby (part of me was afraid I'd be early and have a May baby). So I'm super excited she will for sure be a June baby! Which is great because I already have a few June birthstone (pearl and moonstone) gifts for the baby...and myself!
Looking forward to: There's really nothing to look forward to other than holding this sweet baby in my arms...just waiting for that time to come!!
Any day now....
I'll be 39 weeks on Friday!!
(Unless baby wants to come early, which I'm totally okay with!)
 
See my previous weeks here:Weeks 4-12 // Weeks 13-14 // Weeks 15-16 // Weeks 17-18 // Week 19
Week 20 // Week 21-22 // Week 23-24 // Week 25-26 // Week 27-28 // Week 29-30

6 comments:

Anne said...

So soon! You're going to do great. And as a June baby myself I'm very happy to welcome your little lady into the club :)

Kayla MKOY said...

Yayyy for a June bday!!! :) I'm excited for you girl! You look so good!

purpun said...

Any day now!!!
Pack lots of snacks in the hospital bag! I remember my husband constantly asking me if I was hungry (his way of saying "I'm hungry") when we were in the hospital. Adrenaline/hormones kept my hunger at bay for most of day one, but husband was so hungry!!! Pepperettes work well. :)
And if you're a sock loving lady, pack a pair of funky socks to wear in delivery! My boring black socks ended up being my focal point for pushing and next time I'm definitely gonna wear a more exciting pair. :)
If you haven't already, take a video of your belly going crazy!
Enjoy those last days or weeks of pregnancy :)

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Home stretch, mama! You are rocking it! xx

Erin LFF said...

Look at that cute belly!! Seriously CANNOT wait to see her beautiful face! :)

Brittany said...

So excited! Can't wait to see her! You look so great for carrying about a pumpkin!