Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 35-36

A little late on posting this....but here you go! :)
Size of Baby: Coconut (35w) and Honeydew (36w)
Gender: It's a Girl
Feeling: Anxious!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!
Weight: Welp, I hit the 30lb mark.
Symptoms: I started getting some heartburn in the last week. It doesn't stick around for too long so I can't complain.  However, I can complain about those horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. They are terrible!! And I'm pretty sure I gave my husband a heart attack because of one since I was literally screaming and almost in tears it was so bad! Sorry hubs! :)
Stretch Marks: None so far!! I'm still crossing my fingers that stretch marks stay far away from my body! I'm lathering up every single day!

Movement: Lots of rolls going on inside. It's like she's on a rollercoaster!
Cravings: Watermelon! I want it for breakfast/lunch/dinner! I even woke up and couldn't sleep at 4am the other night...so what did I do?? I walked to the kitchen and eat an entire bowl of watermelon.
Highlights: My PUSH present from CV! It's the perfect gift and I can't wait to share what it is!
(I will probably wait until after she arrives since it kinda has to do with her name!)
Looking forward to: Meeting out little princess, we only have a few short weeks to go!!
Other things going on:
+ We purchased the rest of our registry items. Spending all our money wasn't fun...but I feel at ease that we have everything (I think) we need for our sweet pea! We bought everything from our jogging stroller to our rock n' play to a thermometer and bottles. And we purchased the super fancy MamaRoo too and I'm sooooo excited to use it! We literally cleaned out the whole store!
+ We finally mounted the baby monitor on the wall of the nursery!
+ We finished the last of our hospital classes. We took a 5 series childbirth class, the infant care class and a CPR class. We are all done!
+ Mother's Day was last weekend and I didn't really want to celebrate it yet. I mean, I understand I am carrying a baby inside of me, but I know next year is my first real Mother's Day - so I didn't want to take away from that.  My hubby is pretty sweet and bought me a gift anyways. He got me an amazing David Austin Rose Bush to plant in the yard - which is the perfect gift! Thanks, babe!
+ There are some amazing bloggers in Cincinnati and I'm lucky to have them in my life! These sweet ladies dropped off an amazing gift on my doorstep last week and I was so shocked! I can't believe these ladies thought of me and was so generous in purchasing us a gift! Is this not the perfect chair for my monthly milestone photos??
Thanks ladies, you are the best!!

See my previous weeks here:Weeks 4-12 // Weeks 13-14 // Weeks 15-16 // Weeks 17-18 // Week 19
Week 20 // Week 21-22 // Week 23-24 // Week 25-26 // Week 27-28 // Week 29-30

6 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

I'm so glad you love the chair - we just HAD to snatch it up for you ;) seriously...I can't wait to see her monthly photos in that thing either. You're absolutely gorgeous, Jax!

Jess Scott said...

Ah, you have some good gift-givers...that chair and the rose bush?! Lucky lady! I always love getting and giving plants/trees...the gift that keeps on giving. :) PS You look AMAZING!!!! I cannot wait to see this little girl and start calling her by her name. :)

Sarah said...

Getting so close!! Can't wait to see little miss in that chair!

Brittany said...

That chair is PRECIOUS! I'm so excited to hear the name you've picked out! :)

Kristin said...

Every little girl needs a pink polka dot chair!!! The end is in sight and you are looking great! I hope these last few weeks go well and fly by for you! :)

Shelley said...

Aw how sweet of the Cincinnati gals to get you a little gift! Also, I kinda love that you are waiting until next year to really celebrate Mother's Day. I think I'll be the same way - like it's not legit until the baby is there and in your arms. Anyways, you are looking great and in the final countdown!! So exciting :)