Monday, May 4, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 33-34 + Other Ramblings

Size of Baby:  Squash (33 weeks), Pineapple (34 weeks)...about 5 pounds!
 Gender: It's a Girl
Feeling: Happy/Anxious/Loved!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Lots of maternity clothes or super loose pre-pregnancy clothing!
Sleep: I could go for a nap right about now! I'm getting pretty lazy and tired - but sleeping like a charm!
Weight: I'm still under the 30 pound mark - but I imagine I will be hitting that milestone in the next week.
Symptoms: There are a lot of symptoms this week - meaning lots of pain and discomfort in the lower half of my body! The doctor told me she was head-down right now (yay) which is adding to the pain in my tail bone and pelvic area. But he also said she could flip a few more times before she is settled! (Stay head down, little lady, I'll take the pain!)
Stretch Marks: None so far!!! I've been lathering up like a turkey on Thanksgiving! :)
Movement: Lots of movement and hiccups going on inside. None have been too jabbing - still adorable little kicks and dance moves.
Highlights: Our maternity photo session!! Stay tuned for photos...
Looking forward to: Hitting that 37 week mark since that is considered "full-term".
As for other baby ramblings....
+ After waiting 12 weeks for our custom order, our glider and ottoman finally arrived! So now, we are 98.5% done with the nursery!! I'm so excited to share this little space with you! Now, we just need to touch up some paint, hang the mobile and mount the monitor on the wall!
+ We set up the pack'n play in our room so the baby can sleep close by (in the bassinet topper) for the first few weeks/months.
+ Since all of my baby showers are done, we plan to buy out the rest of our registry this week to get everything ready. We have a lot of stuff to buy!
 That's it for today!
 
See my previous weeks here:
Weeks 4-12 // Weeks 13-14 // Weeks 15-16 // Weeks 17-18 // Week 19
Week 20 // Week 21-22 // Week 23-24 // Week 25-26 // Week 27-28 // Week 29-30

4 comments:

Health, Love & Fire said...

You're looking so great! I'm so excited for you! And I can't wait to see the finished nursery!!

Kayla MKOY said...

Girlfriend you seriously have the best bump photos ever, and the perfect little room for it! You're absolutely stunning. That belly looks good on you! ;)

Erin LFF said...

You look so great, girl!!! I cannot believe how soon we'll get to "meet" this little gal! I'm dying to know her name since you showed the monogram- btw ;) Also, totally not creepy but I saw you downtown a couple days ago haha!

Candace Shiflet said...

your bump is SO cute! Can I please look like you when I'm pregnant? for reals! that color looks so good on you, too! I love reading peoples baby updates :) they're so exciting!

Xo
Candace | Lovely Little Rants