Thursday, May 28, 2015

Our Bright and Bold Nursery

Welcome to our bright and bold nursery and my most favorite room in the entire house!
I hope you enjoy looking around and love this room as much as I do!
**All product sources are at the bottom. If you have any questions about any products not listed - please let me know!**

The view as you walk into the nursery.
Another view when you walk straight in.
  The pillow actually has baby's name on it - but I photoshopped it out!
You'll just have to wait and find out the name! :)
 Love this little peek of the room.  So many fun things from the fabulous monogram to the diaper cake made by my MIL, to the plush camera...so many things that I love!
I also love our crib and crib sheets! And check out the custom made quilt! I just love it. It's the perfect match for our room!
 The crib storage on the side is just genius!
 This is where I keep the SIDs monitor, pacifiers, teethers, and other small go-to items!
To the right of the crib, we have our little reading nook...complete with many books and a little reading chair! :)
 And of course block out curtains (and a cute garland), so I can control the sunlight!
 Behind the glider is our sweet little closet filled with clothes, diapers, blankets, and a million other things.
We have an 8 cubby system at the bottom, filled with a bunch of books, bottles, bath stuff, nursing pads, breast pump stuff, and everything else!
 Then, on the other side of the room, we have our dresser/changing table.

 It's on the opposite side of our window, so it's really hard to get a good photo with the light shining through.
And we have a cute little hamper (and diaper pail which is hidden in the corner) right next to the changing table.

And of course...the inside of the drawers where are the pretty things live! :)
(And yes, I'm super organized!)
So there you have it - our perfect little bright and bold nursery.
If you need me, you can find me sitting in the glider with my feet up! :)


Furniture:
Crib: Baby Mod Olivia 3-in-1 Crib from Amazon
Dresser: Hemnes Dresser in White Stain from Ikea
Bookcase: Threshold Carson 2-Shelf Bookcase from Target
Glider & Ottoman Set: Custom order from Buy Buy Baby

Décor:
Pink/Gold Canvas Painting: DIY
Gold 8x10 Picture Frames: Ikea
Ombre Paintings: DIY
Print: "I Love You To The Moon and Back" c/o Project Nursery Shop
Wooden Monogram: Vine Monogram c/o Craft Cuts
Picture Ledges: Ikea
Lamp: Steel Droplet Accent Lamp in Fushia c/o LampsPlus
Rug: Threshold Fretwork Rug in Grey from Target
Curtains: Navy Block-out Curtains from Ikea

Bookshelf Décor:
Plush Camera: Land of Nod
Pink Luggage Boxes: Land of Nod
Pink Elephant Statue: HomeGoods
Wooden Pixie Camera: Etsy
Hippo: Nuby

Bedding:
Quilt: Custom Made from Prim Society Etsy Shop 
Sheets: Mini Dot Bright Pink Crib Sheets from Pottery Barn Kids
Plush Elephant Rug: Pottery Barn Kids
Personalized Pillow: Pottery Barn Kids

Organization:
End of Crib Storage: Pottery Barn Kids
Closet Organizer: Menards
Closet White Wicker Storage Cubbies: Menards
Dresser Drawer Dividers/Organizers: Ikea

12 comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Eee! I love it so much! The hot pink and navy are perfection! xx

Brianne Bracco said...

I love all the colors together!! It turned out so great!! Beautiful!

Bitz said...

Gorgeousness! I love the arrangement of photos over the changing area. You did a wonderful job.

Kayla MKOY said...

Ummm I'm pretty sure this is the cutest little nursery ever!!!!! :) I love it, Jax! It's so organized, everything has a purpose, and SO stylish! Now we just need little girl to be in there and it'll finally be complete ;)

Health, Love & Fire said...

Your nursery is absolutely perfect!!! I love everything about it! I can't wait for your little girl to be here!

Pamela said...

gorgeous!!

Shelley said...

Love the contrast between the bright and bold colors and the white! And that custom painting is just perfection on the dark wall. Can't wait to find out what her name is!

Brittany said...

I love it!! You did a great job. I love the color combo and you used the perfect shades. So pretty.

Allison said...

I love these colors! Such a beautiful little space for your sweet girl to come home to. Yayyy!

Brittany said...

This is SO gorgeous! The colors are so perfect together! What a lucky little girl to have such a stylish mom! ;) It's also nice because you won't mind spending so much time in such an awesome room!

Anne said...

Love it!! I love a nursery that's cute without being all theme-y or baby-ish. These bold colors are so fun but still girly. The quilt is fabulous!

Sarah said...

Love these colors! Everything is so beautiful!