Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 29-30

Weeks 29-30
No fancy photos this week since I've been out of town....just pics of me in my work bathroom at 30w4d. Haha.

Size of Baby:  acorn squash (29w) and cantaloupe (30w)...a little over 3 pounds and 16" tall!
Gender: It's a Girl
Feeling: Happy/Amazing/Hungry!
Weight: +23.5 pounds total
Maternity Clothes: a mixture of maternity and non-maternity - BUT I really need to buy more maternity items because this belly is expanding quickly!!!
Sleep: I'm still falling asleep pretty easily, but if I wake up in the middle of the night or morning, it takes me a LONG time to get comfortable and fall back asleep.
 
 
Symptoms: SWELLING! I wore flats (with no support) one day and my entire legs/ankles/feet were so swollen. It was honestly kind of painful! Luckily, I woke up the next day and my feet were back to normal! I won't be wearing those shoes again.
Stretch Marks: None yet, thanks to my belly creams.
Movement: Lots of kicks/jabs/punches/jumping jacks going on inside.
Highlights: Baby showers and going to Memphis to see my besties!! (Recaps coming soon.)
Worst Moment: Failing my first glucose test.  You have to score under a 130 and my score was 139. Ugh! So I had to go back two days later for the three hour glucose tolerance testing.  Luckily, my sweet hubby came with me so I didn't have to go through all that blood work by myself.  Thankfully, my results came back good! I do NOT have gestational diabetes! Shew!!
Looking forward to: This weekend for my last baby shower!! :)

See my previous weeks here:
Weeks 4-12 // Weeks 13-14 // Weeks 15-16 // Weeks 17-18 // Week 19
Week 20 // Week 21-22 // Week 23-24 // Week 25-26 // Week 27-28 

6 comments:

Meredith said...

You look great, getting so close!

Brittany said...

Yay! So soon, Jax! I'm excited to see pictures from your showers!

Kayla MKOY said...

You seriously look so great girlfriend! I'm pumped for you. Purple is a good color for you - then again, what isn't? ;) yay for no stretch marks and I'm glad your feet didn't stay swollen!!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

The home stretch, mama! YAY! xx

Anne said...

Look at that bump! Do you have a body pillow? That was a must for me by this point... something to rest the belly on definitely helped me get more comfy in bed :) And so fun that you've been getting to have your showers and see friends!

Ericka said...

You look great!! Too bad you had to go back for the second glucose test, but glad everything came back ok :)