Thursday, April 23, 2015

Memphis Weekend Photo Dump

My friends took so many (iphone) pictures from the baby shower - I just had to share them all!
So, in addition to the baby shower recap I posted yesterday - here are some additional photos from the party and the weekend overall! Enjoy!!

And I guess the gig is up! I'm not sharing the name with the blog just yet - but here is her monogram to keep you guessing! :)
*Me & my sweet monogram!! And hubby stopped by to say hi!
 
*My girl Candice, one of my party hostesses who traveled in from Nashville.
 
 *My girls, April & Kimberly, who both traveled in from Nashville and Texarkana.
 
 *My Maid of Honor and Matron of Honors from my wedding!
A.K.A. Stephanie & My sister, Liz
 
*My bestie, Natalie who hosted my fabulous event! And my sweet little niece!
 
*My girls Kimberly, Lauren & Stephanie.  And Kimberly giving little baby some love!
 
 *Opening presents!
 
*All my favorite girls in the whole wide world!! Besties forever!!
 ....and later that night we all met back up again for a delish BBQ dinner downtown!
As for the rest of the weekend, CV and I also went to a Memphis Grizzlies basketball game with my bestie and her boyfriend. We had box seats which were amazing!! Grizzlies won!!
 
We also spent time with family...and even had time for a little walk around downtown Memphis.
We had such a great little weekend and I can't wait to go back.....of course next time will be much different as I will have a tiny baby in my arms! :)

3 comments:

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

You look gorgeous lady! Since you gave us a monogram sneak peak my guess is Lucy!

Kayla MKOY said...

You seriously are glowing girlfriend. You look amazing! So much fun!!

Brittany said...

RENDEZVOUS! I'm seriously drooling after seeing that you ate there. Best place in Memphis, in my opinion. My fiance's family is from Memphis, so his NBA team of choice is the Grizzlies (even though he works for the Pacers). Needless to say, we've been watching every playoff game.