Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Memphis Baby Shower

My Memphis baby shower was perfection.
I mean...just look at the invitation. It was picked out months before I decided to DIY a painting for the nursery - yet somehow they ended up matching perfectly! Hooray for pink and gold!
The Memphis baby shower was a small intimate shower with just my closest friends and family - just around 10 people which is the perfect size to be able to mingle with everyone! I had friends come in town from Nashville and Texarkana for my little event - and I couldn't be more lucky to have friends who would do that for me! Thanks girls!!
The baby shower had a delicious brunch spread filled with biscuits, several types of Jams, fruit salad, shrimp and grits...and personalized cookies!
 
We ate, mingled, opened presents and had a little photo session in the backyard with my besties! 
I couldn't have had a better day with the girls I love the most!

7 comments:

P!nky said...

Looks like such a wonderful shower. The food looks amazing!

Kayla MKOY said...

This is wonderful. The colors are perfect! I can't believe how they totally matched your DIY painting by total accident! Isn't celebrating stuff like this with your best friends so fun?!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Amazing! You are glowing! ...and now I want a biscuit :)
xx

Anne said...

All so pretty! Love those tassel garlands.

Bitz said...

Beautiful shower! It's great to have people that care about you enough to do this for you.

Allison said...

Beautiful! I love the picture of all your friends touching your belly. That is a framer for sure. So sweet!!!

Pamela said...

oh my goshhhh! How cute!