Monday, March 9, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 25-26

Weeks 25-26

Size of Baby: Cauliflower (25w) and Lettuce (26w)
Gender: It's a Girl
Feeling: Rather large. haha. No seriously I feel really great - but I honestly feel like my stomach grew twice it's size in these two weeks. (and other parts of my body are growing too!) :(
Weight: Drum Roll Please.........20 pounds total!!! Yup, I hit the 20 pound mark - and I'm surprisingly okay with it. I've read a lot of others bloggers 26-week update and they were all around 20pounds at this time - so I feel like I'm where I should be. 
Maternity Clothes: Still in non-maternity tops and full maternity pants! Even my regular sweatpants are getting uncomfortable since they tie at the waist - thank goodness for maternity leggings!


Symptoms: Being a little uncomfortable bc my stomach feels S T R E T C H E D out...but that's about it. I'm feeling really great and sleeping like a log - for the most part.
Stretch Marks: None so far!!
Movement: Lots of little baby kicks and punches - so far they are all adorable and none of them have been too jabbing or in the wrong area (like a foot to the ribs!!) I'm enjoying every single one of them!!
Highlights: Seeing our little one at our last ultrasound. She was sucking her thumb and yawning and just being cute all-the-way around! :) But I'm not happy that it was our LAST ultrasound...the doctor said they don't do any more ultrasounds unless something is wrong. I guess we'll just see the little baby in June!
Husband: I gotta say - my husband is the best!! I painted my toes a few weeks ago but it was super uncomfortable and I told him I probably couldn't paint my toes myself for while! So my sweet hubby treated me to a mani/pedi date night with him last weekend so I could keep my tootsies looking good. He sure is a keeper! :)
Looking forward to: Working more on the nursery and getting the house renovations in order! It makes me feel more prepared when things are getting knocked off the ole to-do list! :)

See you in two weeks for my 28 week (a.k.a THIRD TRIMESTER!) update!! Yay!!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

that last picture is too cute!

Brittany said...

You're just a gorgeous couple! I can't wait to see the family pictures when she arrives!

Mary said...

You look beautiful! The last picture is adorable! :)

Erin LFF said...

You're so prettty!!!! :) If you need someone to come with ya on your next mani/pedi, you know where to find me!!! ;)