Monday, March 30, 2015

My Stella and Dot Online Party!!

Hi friends!!
I'm hosting an online Stella and Dot trunk show from now until April 15th...and all of you are invited! I'm sure you've all heard of Stella and Dot, so you already know what amazing jewelry and accessories they have, so I really don't need to convince you to click on my link and buy something fun!!! Right???
http://www.stelladot.com/ts/55b66?ts=10372073
 
Here are five of my most favorite pieces - and I think you will like them too:
 I absolutely love that you can wear it long or short!!
 
Okay, I must have a crush on this style since these earrings caught my eye as well. But how amazing are these!?! And they come in several different colors, but green is my favorite!
* They remind me of these Kendra Scott earrings...but these are cheaper and are even cuter!!
 

I've always loved the look of stackable rings!! And I especially love this one since it combines gold and silver. 
 
I'm loving all things arrow right now. Even some of my favorite sheet patterns for the nursery have had little arrows on them, they are just so cute and in-style right now! So of course this bracelet is nothing short of amazing!
 
This is probably my favorite necklace. It's the most expensive on my list of favorites - but it's worth the price since you can wear it in so many ways! You don't have to wear all three at one time - you can wear 3, 2 or just 1. I just love it!
 
Hopefully, you guys love Stella and Dot as much as I do and can't wait to start your shopping!
If there is anything I can help with in the mean time - let me know!
Otherwise you can RSVP to my online show here....and start adding things to your cart! :)
 
Happy Shopping!! :)


2 comments:

Jess Scott said...

LOVE Stella & Dot! I used to sell it, and it got me in trouble because I bough it all!! :) Haha! I do want their diaper bag, though...it's so cute!

Kayla MKOY said...

It's moments like this I wish I was rich!!!!! I love everything. :)