Monday, February 9, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 21-22

Week 21-22
Size of Baby: As big as a pomegranate (21w) and Papaya (22w)
Gender: It's a Girl (name is still a secret!)
Feeling: Amazing! Excited!
Weight: I haven't weighed myself since my 20 week doctors appointment, which I was +14lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I did buy two maternity things this week that I'm pretty happy about. These leggings (they are so comfy) and this dress (on sale). I know, both black and boring, but good staples to have in my closet that I can wear over and over again.
Symptoms: Some back and body aches...and a leg cramp that woke me up in the middle of the night.
Stretch Marks: I've been lathering up with this, so far so good.
Movement: WE FELT A KICK!!! I am so excited to finally feel kicks and movement all around. It happened the day after my birthday, thanks for the birthday present little one.
And even CV got to feel a handful of kicks too! Ever since, she's been movin' and groovin'!
Highlights: Getting my second prenatal massage and feeling kicks!!! :)
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery together! I'm hoping to go pick out a glider this weekend. Does anyone have any glider recommendations???
 
(Pics taken at 22w1d)

7 comments:

brittany @ g squared said...

We have a wooden glider from Target in the nursery and a more comfy one from Buy Buy Baby downstairs. It was the gray one in my living room if you noticed. The only time we rock upstairs usually is right before bed, and the wood is fine for that long, but if you plan to spend a lot of time in it, I'd splurge for something really comfortable. I have a bad back so the one downstairs we made sure was firm but still comfortable. If you go to BuyBuyBaby you can use the 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupons they send out all the time, and they have a huge selection with a ton of fabrics.

P!nky said...

You look great, lady! Pregnancy totally agrees with you!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

YAYYYY for feeling a kick! So precious and so exciting! xx

Meredith said...

Feeling that baby is the best. you look amazing!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

You look fantastic!! I MISS baby kicks so much. I think sometimes I still feel them. Signs that after the baby comes out sleep deprivation can in fact make you a little crazy!

Erin LFF said...

You're beautiful!!! So glad you're feeling good and feelings all those KICKS too! yay!!!

Kaity said...

Aren't those leg cramps the worst?! Yay for baby kicks! :)