Friday, January 16, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Weeks 17-18

Surprise, Surprise - I'm a little behind on my weekly bump updates...again.
Oh, and I have no fancy (non-iPhone) photos either. Fail on two accounts.
 
Week 17/18:
Size of Baby: Onion (17w) and Sweet Potato (18w)
Feeling: Amazing!! My lower back has hurt a little(I think due to sleeping uncomfortably) but that's nothing worth complaining about.
Weight Gain: Our scale is still battery-less, but I weighed myself at work (with jeans and boots on)...so taking the additional shoe weight into consideration - I assume I've gained a total of 10 pounds right now, which is right on track.
Maternity Clothes: Just jeans! My pre-pregnancy tops still fit (the loose ones do anyways.)  And my "house clothes" still fit! Hooray for sweatpants, leggings and long sleeve tee-shirts! That's all I wear at home.
Symptoms: Eating small meals with lots of snacks! My stomach gets full very easily - I can't eat very large portions. And I'm super thirsty all the time - therefore using the restroom all the time too.
Highlights: We started our baby registries!! And we purchased our CRIB!!! Our first big purchase has now been made!! I can't wait until it arrives so we can put it together.
Husband - Major props to my husband who cooks me a delicious dinner and rubs my feet almost every night! :)
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound appointment so I can see that little sweetie again.
(Here I am at 18w3d in my house clothes with messy hair and a cute doggie!)

My goal for week 19 is to get out my camera for the first time this year and take a proper bump photo! We will see!! :)


5 comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

You are too cute to boot!!! :) xx

Brittany said...

Can't wait to see the "proper" bump picture! Still so happy for you!

Allison said...

Love the last pic of you in your "house clothes." :)

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

You look great! No matter when you get to the bump updates, you'll be glad you did them! They were a pain in the butt and I hated them at the time but it's so fun to look back on them now!