Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pregnancy Journal: Week 20

Guess what I did this week? 
I finalllllly got out my tripod and took a bump picture with something other than my iPhone. Woohoo!! It only took me to the halfway point in my pregnancy to finally get on board!

20 WEEKS
Size of Baby: As long as a Banana
Gender: It's a Girl (name is still a secret!)
Feeling: Amazing! Blessed! Happy!
Weight: I finally got to weigh in at the doctors office...and I've gained 14 pounds total, which I of course googled to make sure I wasn't gaining too much weight, but it looks like I'm still on track. 
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing maternity jeans/yoga pants/leggings. But all my tops are regular bc I'm refusing to buy ugly maternity tops. I think I'll stop answering this question until my answer changes.
Symptoms: Nothing new really...just a lot of dry skin...but that might be the weather.
Movement: Started feeling a little flutters, and a few small short cramps here and there, but that's it. No significant "kick" yet.
Highlights: Going to the doctors office for our 20-week ultrasound! It was so fun seeing her again and seeing her little heart beating! :)
Also, getting a few gifts in the mail...we have very thoughtful family and friends!!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery together! We cleaned out the closet over the weekend, so now CV can built an organized little closet to fit tiny little baby clothing!
See ya next week! :)

12 comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

BEAUTIFUL! YAY for fancy cam pics!!!! xx

Brittany said...

How gorgeous are you?! Love these pictures!

Meredith said...

You look gorgeous!!

Erin LFF said...

You look so great, friend :) I can't wait to see what you do with her nursery!

Kayla MKOY said...

I'm obsessed! You look AMAZING, Jax! It was so good seeing you a few days ago. You're adorable.

P!nky said...

You look fabulous lady! woohoo a girl!

Kelli Gilbert said...

you are the cutest! love your blog!

Anne said...

Looking lovely! And how great you're feeling amazing! I think this is a pretty sweet spot of pregnancy - kind of fun to finally look pregnant and to be feeling good and excited but still enjoying your time with preparing the nursery, etc. Have fun :)

Allison @ Texas Mrs. said...

I know you said it's a secret, but I love hearing what baby's names are. When are you revealing?

Donn24g said...

YOu look great, Jax! We gotta get together soon with Chris and Bono soon too, it's been so long! And I know you said it's a secret you dont have to tell us what the name you picked is-- but what if you told us what the options were and the final name will still be a surprise. I love hearing them too! I didnt really have any secrets with both of my pregnancies ;-)

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

You are GLOWING!!! Congrats!

purpun said...

Wow - you are so beautiful and you look so cozy & relaxed!
I too was totally convinved my baby was a boy (even my co-worker's psychic thought so - ha!) and then I found out my precious passenger was a girl! I was completely shocked, and now I have the most precious best friend I could ever ask for, and I would line up to have ten more if I could. ;)
Love your blog by the way!