Friday, January 30, 2015

Five Things...

Five Random Things...

1. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I turn 32 today.
THIRTY-FREAKIN-TWO!
Yes, I am really THAT old! :)
I have some fun dinner plans tonight and a prenatal massage scheduled for tomorrow morning followed by lunch with my Cincinnati BFF. Should be a great little start to the weekend! 

2. Abby Girl Cupcakes
If you're in Cincinnati and you haven't tried Abby Girl cupcakes - you better run (yes run, so you can burn the extra calories) downtown or in Blue Ash and pick up a dozen! (yes, a dozen!!)
I ordered some last weekend for a girls night with some of my favorite local bloggers, and they were devoured!!  Good thing I snapped a few photos before everyone shoved them into their faces!! :)
(P.S. The cookies and cream one was my favorite - incase anyone wants to buy me one or eight for my birthday!)

3. More Nursery Progress
We put the crib together!! (And by WE I mean CV did it while I took photos of him!) :)
It's so exciting to get the furniture together and rearrange them in the room to see where they fit best! I absolutely love the crib we got, and we already have the mattress.
Little by little we are making some progress!!

4. Smoothies
I know I just got done talking about shoving cupcakes in my mouth...but I've been making some healthier choices too! I start every morning with a delicious fresh fruit smoothie. I'm not a coffee drinker so this is my little pick-me-up in the morning. My current favorite is frozen strawberries, fresh bananas, an apple, vanilla yogurt and a splash of juice (or milk if you want it extra creamy!)
Or I literally just throw whatever fruit I have into the blender and drink it! Mmmmmmm......
(if none of your fruit is frozen, make sure you add ice! That's why I always freeze my strawberries, so I don't have to add ice and it makes it super cold!)

5. CAMERA TIME
I finally got out my camera this week...and it feels sooooooo good to be back behind the lens.  I took a bump photo, cupcake photos, assembling a crib photos, smoothie photos....who knows what I'll take a picture of next!! :)

See ya next time!! :)

6 comments:

Amy DeVito said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I also hope you have a great weekend. :)

Erin LFF said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!!! :) Enjoy your weekend celebrating!

Pamela said...

happy birthday!!!

Anne said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was as fabulous as those cupcakes :) And eeee, crib! Exciting.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Age is just a number, you look great!!

Brittany said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday, Jax!