Monday, November 17, 2014

Lately...

You've probably noticed that every couple of months I post a blog titled "Lately..."
That's when you know life is much to busy to be producing daily/weekly blog postings and I need to sum everything up in a quick post to show everyone that I am alive and I didn't give up on my blog! :)
Two weeks ago, CV and I headed down to Memphis for a long weekend for some friend & family time! As always, we stayed with my BFF Stephanie! We ate dinner at Babalu's on Friday night and then went to the Madison Rooftop & dinner at Eighty3 Saturday night. We definitely ate very well while we were there! :)
We also spent a lot of time with my family during the day Saturday & Sunday. My mom made a huge family dinner Sunday night that was delish...and the rest of the time was spent playing with the kiddos! The kiddos looooove Uncle Chris! :)
 
The day we got back from Memphis, we had to rush to get our kitchen cleaned out because demolition started first thing the next morning. Here is what it looked like in the morning....and when we came home from work!!
Since then, we've hired an electrician who put all the wiring behind the walls and moved our wires to where the new appliances will be....and the drywall guy is actually working this week to fix the walls and ceiling from where the soffits were. And then, we have to move the water line since we are moving our fridge to the other side of the room. Exciting, huh!! :)
Other than living through a kitchen renovation...editing photos...eating take out & ice cream...and trying to stay warm during our first snow day....life in Cincinnati is moving along swimmingly.
Hope everyone is staying warm! :)
....be back soon!

9 comments:

Brianne Bracco said...

Busy, busy bees! Can't wait to see the kitchen all done! How exciting!!

Health, Love & Fire said...

I can't wait to see what your kitchen will look like when it's done! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who does lately posts when life gets crazy :)

Becky said...

Lately/Currently posts are my go-to posts when I want to do a quick update! I can't wait to see your kitchen all finished - it's going to be a great reno I'm sure!!

Jordon said...

Omg your kitchen!! That would stress me the hell out! I can't wait to see it!

Erin LFF said...

I miss your blog posts and your face!! Glad you are just busy having fun and being awesome :) I cannot wait to see your kitchen renovation!!

Pamela said...

oooh, I know your kitchen is going to look awesome!!!

Anne said...

The kitchen is so exciting! I know it's a super pain to have everything ripped out (though I'll take any excuse for take out/icecream, ha!), but it'll be sooo worth it in the end. Can't wait to see the results.

Kayla MKOY said...

I think after your kitchen is renovated we have a party-- yes that's me inviting myself over ;) I miss you! Glad to hear you're doing well. I always love seeing your photography on Facebook!

Ericka said...

Can't to follow along on your kitchen remodel--how exciting!