Thursday, October 23, 2014

#BestieBeachTrip

If you follow me on Instagram, then you know how much fun my girls and I had on our girls beach trip!
We arrived bright and early on Friday morning...stuffed our faces with shrimp & hush puppies for lunch and hit the beach while we waited on the rest of the gang to arrive.
Gangs All Here!
Every day was spent soaking up sun on the beach, chit chatting and laughing our butts off!
I also buried Kimberly in the sand. Haha. #grownups
And I held a JELLYFISH! (apparently the clear ones don't have stingers!)
Pretty much every day was spent eating breakfast together...going to the beach...eating lunch together...spending more time at the beach....then showering and cooking or getting ready to go out for dinner! Perfect little vaca.
And the last morning was spent celebrating Natalie's birthday. #wewokeuplikethis
We ate cake for breakfast, went to the beach, drank lots of wine and got ready for a delish dinner.
...and before we knew it...it was Tuesday morning and time to head to the airport to make our flight back home!
 
My heart is so happy that I got to spend four amazing days with these ladies! They have been in my life for many many years (some 15+ years!) but the last year has been my favorite with them. They have been there for me through good times and bad and I truly love each and every single one of them. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life.
Love you girls forever!
(Can't wait until our #bestiebeachtrip 2015!)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

looks like a great time, I love your black dress.

Brittany said...

This sounds glorious right now. I can't believe you held that jellyfish. I would have been terrified, even when they told me it doesn't have stingers. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!!

Health, Love & Fire said...

This looks like such a fun weekend! I was keeping up via Instagram and totally jealous of the whole trip! So glad you have such great girlfriends!

Candice Lynn said...

such an amazing weekend. i can't wait to do it again!!

Legally Lovely said...

What an amazing girl getaway! I am so jealous of you all. That jellyfish is really fantastic. I am mesmerized by how it looks.