Friday, September 26, 2014

Say Cheese

Photographers (at least not me) never say "Say Cheeeeese" to my customers!
Instead, I have a variety of things I say instead...
...like...."look off into the distance without smiling."
(P.S. Aren't these trees AMAZING!!! I am so happy that this senior wanted to climb into the trees
- they just made the most perfect photos!!)
"Look directly at the camera and smile"
"....and put your hand on his chest."
"Put your hands on your belly/Put your hands in your pocket,"
"Wrap your arm around her and look into each others eyes."
"Hold your flowers down and cross your arms "
And sometimes I don't say anything at all! :)
There is a lot that goes into creating a good picture - being in charge of telling people where to look/when to smile/how to stand/where to stand/what to do with their hands...is a small part of the photographers job to get you the best photo. (there's a lot more too!)
 
Just wanted to share some of my recent photo sessions! See more on my FB here!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

P!nky said...

You are so talented!!!!!

Baby pictures are my favorite!

Allison said...

You do a fabulous job and are so calm and easy to work with. Love the tree shots!!

Kayla MKOY said...

It's always so funny the thing I say to clients to get them in the perfect pose, half the time I end up acting it out for them...which makes them laugh, and we all love those natural smiles ;) you're so talented girlfriend!

Health, Love & Fire said...

These are all amazing! You are so talented!!

Anne said...

These are all so great - was really excited to see the preview of Allison's. Her due date is the same as mine was, can you believe that?!

And it's a good thing you have these directions/tricks up your sleeve, because you know my awkward little family needs plenty of direction in a photo session ;-)

Brittany said...

Such gorgeous pictures! I can't even deal with Allison and Drew.

Ericka said...

Your photos are so amazing! I love seeing them.