Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Fall is definitely my favorite season of the year. 
I love the colors of the leaves, wearing layers, scarves and boots, smelling pumpkin spice candles...and doing fun fall activities!
With being so busy with photography this season, I wanted to put together a little bucket list for Fall, so when I do have some down time...I know exactly how I want to spend it.

2014 Fall Bucket List
+ Build a wood fire in our fireplace!
(We started a fire last week with our gas fireplace, but I definitely want to build lots of fires in our wood burning fireplace too. I like to hear the wood crackles, don't you!?)
+ Tailgate for the Bengals
+ Take a nature walk
+ Visit a pumpkin patch (see last years here)
+ Buy some new Fall candles
+ Attend a chili cookoff (and win the golden spoon, like we did last year!)
+ Decorate our front porch with pumpkins and mums
+ Carve pumpkins
+ Hand out Halloween candy
+ Dress up for Halloween
+ Bake a pie
+ Make Fall cookies
+ Buy fall decorations for our mantle
+ Rearrange my closet! (I do this everytime the seasons change!)
and the biggest bucket list item of them all:
+ RENOVATE OUR KITCHEN!

It's happening people....stay tuned for the before and after!! :)


5 comments:

Brittany said...

Love this list! I want to tailgate before a Bengals game, too. Unfortunately, I'll be doing it in Indy, not Cincy. Hopefully the home team fans aren't too angry when the Bengals crush them! :) Also, I love the sound and smell of a real, wood-burning fire. I wish we had a fireplace in our apartment!

Brianne Bracco said...

Love this list! That's one thing I miss about a real fireplace...the smell of wood and building the fire...now it's just the press of a button haha

Erin LFF said...

I already cannot wait to see your kitchen renovations! Jared and I have a huuuuge list of projects going for when our student loans are paid off and I am getting serious house-remodel-fever ;) Let me know when you'll be down at a Bengals game!

Kelly Fulkerson said...

Fall inspires me to bake cookies and pies like no other time of the year can. Love this list!

Anne said...

Yes to cookies and pies! And I cannot wait to see what you do with your kitchen! Though you better make sure to get that baking in first because if it's anything like my experience, renovation means no kitchen access for quite a while... TOTALLY worth it in the end :)