Friday, September 12, 2014

Busy Jax

Incase you're wondering what I'm doing this month/next month/the rest of the year.
It's this:
No, not laying down in the grass enjoying the beautiful weather...
...but taking lots and lots of photographs just like this.
 In the next month, I have 4 weddings to photograph!
(Including this gorgeous couple who's wedding is this weekend!!)
 And about 6 handfuls of family photo sessions.
 I'm not really sure how many are in a handful, but I do know all my September & October weekends are completely booked and my hands will definitely be full until Christmas!
 {So if you want to be on my books for November...you better act fast!}
So if I'm not around the ole blog very often...you know what I'm doing...
But you can always find me on Instagram here.
And follow me on my photography facebook page here, to see the rest of the photos from these sessions. :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


6 comments:

Allison said...

You don't even know how excited I am for our photo shoot next week!!! Thanks for squeezing us in to your busy schedule my dear! XO

Katie said...

Yay yay yay! So excited for our session. I'm so excited for you and your booming photography business. Hope you have a great weekend.

Meg Doherty said...

Busy lady!! And beautiful photographs! Can't wait to see more :)

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Gorgeous photos! Have fun with all the weddings!

Kate said...

Beautiful photos!!! Will be emailing you soon about some photo business questions!! Looking to start mine full time but we will see :)

Kristin said...

How fun! Good luck with your busy fall! :)