Tuesday, September 2, 2014

{Before/After} Backyard Trellis

You saw the plans for the trellis...now you want to see the before and after pictures.
Am I right??

Let's start with the before pictures. This bad boy was made with pipes and a aluminum roof! Sounds high class doesn't it?

First, the boys had to tear that sucker down.
{goofin' off}


Then, it came time to build!
{these were taken out the window above the trellis}
And finally after 2.5 days of nonstop hard work...it was complete.
 I just love the little detail on the top of the hand railing.
 ...and the view looking up.

Pretty amazing, if I do say so myself!!

Gotta love before and after pictures to see your progress!! :)

8 comments:

Meredith said...

very cute, great job!

Erin LFF said...

Oh my gosh, that is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I wish I was handy and could build awesome stuff like this! Looks GREAT!

Health, Love & Fire said...

This looks awesome! What a total night and day difference! I love it!

Pamela said...

Wow! Yall did an amazing job!!

Brianne Bracco said...

It turned out so great!! They did an awesome job!

andreaslens.com said...

Huge improvement! I bet it makes your backyard look so much more inviting!

Anne said...

Goodness, what a difference! The new one is gorgeous, and I'm extremely impressed by (and jealous of) the handy men in your life...

Ericka said...

Wow, it looks great! What a huge improvement!