Monday, August 11, 2014

...Now, on to my NEXT vacation!

It's always fun planning trips in advance....although sometimes it seems like it takes FOREVER for those trips to get here. 
But I love having fun events to look forward to.
 
All summer I was super excited for me & CV's one year anniversary vacation to Punta Cana. But now that we are back in Cincinnati, I can officially be excited for my NEXT vacation I had planned this year...
...and that's a beach vacation in FL with 5 of my BFFs!
These fabulous ladies have been in my life for, oh I don't know, like 15+ years...and I couldn't imagine my life without them!
And one special lady I have only known for a few years, that I met through CV (CV has known her for 15+ years though)...but she fits right in with our bunch of girls. Especially since she opened her home to all of us when my girls came in town to visit earlier in the year. Super sweet and inviting...which is exactly what I look for in a fabulous friend! :)

We all live in different cities, we are all married (I was the very last to get married!) and combined we have 8 children (obviously none of them are mine), we all have full time jobs and other obligations...so finding the time for a vacation where all of us are free is nearly impossible....
...BUT....we did it!
We picked a date, we booked the condo, some of us booked flights....
Now, all we have to do is....wait.
One girl is coming from Texarkana, one from Memphis, two from Nashville, and two from Cincinnati!
 
 I just love and adore each and every single one of them...and I'm super excited about the little beach vacation we have planned.
Is it October yet???

10 comments:

Meredith said...

sounds like fun!! Girl trips are the best!

P!nky said...

Good friends are the best. Girlfriend trips make life worth living :)!!!

Candice Lynn said...

I think this is my favorite post yet :) Can't wait for our trip! So glad we make time for each other in the craziness of life! XO

Sarah Tucker said...

Fun fun fun! Just picking a date and making it happen is 90% of the battle!

natalie {stickles 5} said...

YAY!!!! Love y'all!!

Erin LFF said...

So awesome!!! I love having a trip to look forward too, which is why I keep telling Jared we need to get planning OUR next one lol!

Katie said...

Ahhhh so much fun!! I love all the beach action you are getting this year. Girls trips are so necessary. I also love looking forward to the next trip and planning. It is half the fun! Derek and I are going to Vegas in October (without Charlie of course) and we are super excited!

Brittany said...

You jet-setter! I always find myself counting down to vacations. I know I should live in the moment and not wish time away, but I can't help it. That will be an absolute blast!

Allison said...

The only good thing about coming home from a vacation is planning another one! So fun you have another trip to look forward to!

andreaslens.com said...

So fun! It's so great that all of you found a way to make this happen when I'm sure there were a million competing priorities!