Friday, August 8, 2014

Dominican Republic - Pretty Things

And last but not least, I just wanted to share some pretties
from the beautiful Dominican Republic.
Like this beautiful purple grass...
Cute little flowers budding from every bush...
A close up shot of a the bottom of a palm tree...
"Sun gods" that were lurking in every corner...
...a bush that you do NOT want to come in contact with...
...the view of a palm tree when you're looking straight up...
...and when you're looking in the distance...
...I really liked the sideways slanted roots...
...and the beautiful skies...
...and the little things that made the resort so pretty.
 
Hope everyone had a great time looking through my vacation photos!
Now, if you need me...I'll be peeling my sunburned shoulders.
 
See Part I and Part II here.

6 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

These are beautiful! I love that sun god shade of blue. I want to go!!

Erin LFF said...

Love, love love! I'd totally frame that purple grass picture for my office! :)

Brittany said...

DREAMY. I think I could probably walk around for hours there and admire the beauty.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Purple grass?!? How cool!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Love all your pretty detail shots! I used to be better about those types of pictures and got away from it for some reason. May I ask which resort you went to in the DR?

Kindra said...

So pretty. Makes me miss the beach.
If I might ask, what lens were you using for these shots?