Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Let's Go on A "Blate"

I'm super excited for another Cincinnati Blate (blogger date) 
with all my favorite local bloggers tonight!
 
Let's reminisce on the last two blates, shall we?
 
Last Spring...I went on my first group blate & met four amazing local bloggers out for sushi.
We ate/chatted/laughed...and I remember telling them how I just upgraded my camera and wanted to get into photography...isn't it crazy how much life changes in one little year?

And Last Fall...twelve of us fabulous bloggers met up again!
I absolutely loved meeting all these real-life-faces...some I knew from blogging, and some were new to me (as I certainly don't know EVERY Cincinnati blogger out there!) But we all had so much fun chatting, drinking margaritas, and tasting cupcakes! 
 
And now TONIGHT should be the biggest Cincinnati Blate to date.
I can't wait to see all those familiar faces, and also meet a few new ones!
So excited to see/meet everyone tonight!!
 
And if you're a Cincinnati Blogger and want to be included on our next meet-up,
please let me or one of us know!! :)
 
Stay tuned later this week for a recap! :)

14 comments:

brittany @ g squared said...

Yay! Can't wait!

P!nky said...

EEEh so much fun!!! jealous!

Legally Lovely said...

I'll see you there!! Excited for my first!

Becky said...

That sounds so fun!!! Have a great time :)

Erin LFF said...

Cincinnati bloggers are the besttt! :)

Meg Doherty said...

Have sooo much fun!! This sounds like a fantastic night, I love blates!

Kayla MKOY said...

Pretty sure Cincinnati is the place to be. Cannot wait to squeeze you tonight! :)

Brittany said...

Can't wait!!!

andreaslens.com said...

I was really hoping to make it but a work event got in the way. Looking forward to hearing about it on everyone's blogs and hopefully making the next one!

Liz said...

Another successful blate in the books! Good to see you :)

Kaity said...

I'm so happy to have found a fellow Ohio blogger! I'm in love with your blog and then there's the added bonus of you being from Cincinnati. So exciting! Lots of love <3

Katie said...

So good to see you!! I was just telling Derek how the first blate you were talking about getting into photography and now you are a serious Cincy photog rockstar :)

By the way, what camera did you upgrade to? Do you still have it and love it?

Becca Moss said...

It was great finally meeting you in person last night! You're just as sweet as I knew you would be! I also meant to ask, is your husband doing better?

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said...

Aw! Looks so fun! Jealous, I wanna come! Lol.