Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dominican Republic Bound

IT'S finally JULY!!!
Which means a much overdue vacation is now in arms reach...
CV and I will be leaving for the beautiful beaches of Punta Cana very soon...
...to relax (at an adults-only resort, woohoo!), lay in the sun, collect sea shells, see dolphins (hopefully),
stuff our faces with lots of delicious food (the joy of an all-inclusive resort) 
and more importantly celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! (early!)
Can you believe our one year anniversary is next month???
It seems like just yesterday, this happened!!

I'm soooo excited to kick off my heels & drink fruity cocktails with my husband on our anniversary vacation
a.k.a. second honeymoon!
 
See the first honeymoon, here and here! :)

10 comments:

Katie said...

Wahhhoooo! That is so exciting. We leave for Amelia Island next weekend and I could not be more excited either!

Brianne Bracco said...

Yaaaaay!!!!! How exciting!!! This place is gorgy....mind if I sneak in your luggage? ;)

Anne said...

We LOVE Punta Cana! Hope you enjoy it as much as we have... All-inclusive resort vacations are the best for relaxing & reconnecting.

Erin LFF said...

Oh girlll you WILL LOVE IT!!!! :)

Sarah Tucker said...

Have so much fun! Happy early anniversary!

Allison said...

So much fun!! Yay for a second honeymoon!

Pamela said...

Can't believe it's already been (almost!) a year!!!

Brittany said...

I love the DR so so pretty.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Sounds like a blast! Take me with you?!? ;-)

andreaslens.com said...

Looks like a beautiful resort! I hope you have a great time!