Wednesday, July 9, 2014

B'days, 'Merica & Friends

I'm a little behind on my weekend recaps...so here's one post dedicated to the last 2-ish weeks:

1. CV and I went to a 65th birthday party at our old stompin' grounds of Dutches. 
The party was actually where we had our engagement dinner the night CV proposed,
so I always love going there! :)
There was an amazing feast of food, but I sadly didn't get any photos.  Just photos of us in silly glasses and hats! :)
Oh...and do you know what's better than hanging out with Rob Lowe?  Well, it's hanging out with Rob Lowe's dad. (that's the handsome older gentlemen I'm sitting next to at the table.) He was filled with inappropriate & funny jokes, and was so much fun chatting with....I'm convinced he's way cooler than his son.

2. My bestie Miller was in town from Tampa for less than 24 hours (he's a pilot), so we met at Molly Malone's in NKY to catch up on life & watch the USA/Belgium soccer game.  It was great seeing him...even if it was only for a few hours.

3. My partner-in-crime/bestfriend/bombshellbridesmaid Erin surprised me with a weekend visit to OH! She flew in town from L.A. on a last minute flight and I was soooooo happy to spend the weekend with her!!  We ate lots of pizza, went shopping, met up with friends, sat on the couch in our PJs sipping on margaritas while watching Bridesmaids...and just chatted for hours straight.

*CV made those margaritas, and even garnished them with a strawberry. Isn't he the cutest?

...and when I wasn't hanging out with CV and my out of town friends...
...I was cuddling with this little monster....and buying more furniture for the new house.
Hope everyone had a great 2-ish past weeks! :)

6 comments:

Brianne Bracco said...

Love the birthday swag you guys were sporting!! Looked like a fun filled weekend :)

Erin LFF said...

You've been having TOO much fun ma'am!! ;)

Meredith said...

looks like fun, love that shot of Paisley!!!

Allison said...

What a fun surprise having your best friend visit! Sounds like you've had a great 2 weekends!

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fun couple of weeks. I love Rob Lowe so super cool that you got to hang out with dad. Like. So cool.

Anne said...

Fun, fun! How great to have surprise visits from best friends. And we love Dutches too.