Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Note for my Cincinnati Bloggers

Another successful Cincinnati blogger date is in the books!!
But what is unsuccessful are these blurry iphone pictures!
Sorry everyone, I left my camera at home! :)
 
Instead of going through the usual post of saying what we ate / that we laughed and chatted like we've know each other for years / how everyone was so sweet / how it was fabulous meeting everyone / etc. (btw: all these things are true) I decided to just write a little note to everyone who was there last night.
Here we go:
 
Dear Katie - Seriously, you look ahhh-mazing. I can't get over the fact that you just had a baby and you're already back to rocking an amazing body! If Isagenix played a major part in that...maybe I will order it from you! :)
Dear Whitney - You are sweeter than pie! I'm so happy you moved to Cincinnati (well, NKY) and are now part of our little blogging community! And I love listening to your accent...it reminds me of home!
Dear Allison - I always look forward to seeing your smiling face...and now that bump!! You just glow with happiness about your pregnancy & your new job and I'm soooo happy for you!!
 
 
 Dear Becca - You are adorable!!! I'm so glad I got to sit across the table from you & chat with you!! Next time, I expect to meet Wyatt though...I've been wanting to squeeze that little face!
Dear Kayla - Girl, it's always good to see your sweet face and chat life & photography! I can't wait until we both have a free day to get together, snap photos....and plan our "blogger wedding photography package"! Maybe Emma or Brittany will hire us?!!?
Dear Erin - You are one girl I definitely feel like we've known each other forever. You're just so easy to talk to/goof off with! I'm soooo happy about your new little niece and can't wait to see more pictures of her!! (And thanks for starting off the introductions...and not embarrassing me too much!) :)
 
 
Dear Brittany - You know why I love you, right??? You are so up front and honest and you don't sugar coat anything! I love that about you!! And you are also rockin' that baby bump so perfectly!! I can't wait to meet baby Nora!!
Dear Meredith - I felt a dejavu when you walked in and sat down. Same spot and across from me like last year!! I absolutely loved getting to chat with you again...now, we just need to get Katie back on the blogging train! (Hi Katie!)
Dear Elisa - I'm crushed you aren't a fan of maternity photos!! haha.  One...you are gorgeous. Two...your bump is gorgeous. And when you put one and two together...and you have a win-win for photography! Think about it??? Ehhh???
Dear Sarah - Thanks for putting this little shin-dig together! It was so much fun and we owe it all to you! And if you ever need a TJ Maxx shopping partner...look no further! Or just buy two of everything you pick out for yourself...and I'll pay ya back! :)
 
 
Dear Liz - You are so sweet & I can't wait to go to lunch with you soon!! (I think I saw you today when I was walking to the square...were you wearing purple pants??) And I love that you keep a tri-pod in your trunk...the next get together I expect you to bring it inside so we can use it.
Dear Heather - Welcome to the exciting world of blogging! :) haha. I'm so glad your friends encouraged you to start a blog and I can't wait to follow along on your weird adventures!
Dear Emily - Emily, Emily, Emily, I'm devastated that I didn't get to chat with you. You were on one end of the 20 foot table...and I on the other. Next time, I'm going to save you a seat next to me so we can chat!
Dear Brittany - I've been reading your blog for a while now, so it was so special to meet you in person! You are so sweet & you give great hugs!! haha. I hope you continue to join our meet ups so we can chat more!

 
Dear Ashley - You are a sweetheart! It was so nice to meet you & be introduced to your blog!! I just added it to my list and I can't wait to follow along and see more pictures of your adorable son!!
Dear Jessica - Congrats again on your one month wedding anniversary!! I'm so happy I was introduced to your blog! I love all things wedding, so I can't wait to read all about your special day! And I can't wait to hear if you got your new job...fingers crossed for you!!
Dear Emma - You, my dear, were a joy to finally meet in person. I feel like we've been chatting for years!! Now remember what I told you about your blog....I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!! haha....continue to post beautiful pictures of buildings/flowers/food......but also post more pictures of that pretty face!! ;)
Back row : Whitney // Sarah // Brittany // Heather // Liz // Emily // Brittany
Middle row : Elisa // Katie // Ashley // Jessica // Erin // Emma
Front row : Meredith // Jax // Allison // Kayla // Becca

Seriously ladies, you all are amazing and I'm so happy to be in this little blogging community! :)
XOXO - Jax


19 comments:

P!nky said...

So Awesome! So Jealous! YAY!

brittany @ g squared said...

Best recap ever!!! You are right about me- no filter lol. Glad someone appreciates it ;) In all seriousness, this was great and we must do it again more often! So good to see you!

Allison said...

Aw you are the sweetest to do this! Here's my note to you: Dear Jax, It always makes me so happy to see your pretty face at our get togethers. You look fantastic and I can't believe you've almost been married a year! I love that we have a little bit of history now. Real life friends?! YES, YES, YES!

andreaslens.com said...

I love your recap of the night! I'm bad at just remembering names so I'm super impressed by your attention to detail. I'm really looking forward to following the other local bloggers that I hadn't found yet!

Kayla MKOY said...

Okay I LOVE you! I'm pretty sure every blogger EVER would hire us for their wedding ;) I'll begin the planning now! Hehe... I loved how fun you made this post!

BUT for real, lets get together soon. I'm loving that picture of me, you and Erin. *stealing*

Anne said...

Aw, this is the sweetest recap. Sounds like you ladies had a great time, and I'm glad to hear it! So sorry to have missed out - life just got the better of me this week and it was a bit overwhelming to try to fit in... which ended up being just as well as some food poisoning got the better of Peter that night and I was on parental duty anyway...

Brittany said...

You are just the sweetest. It was so wonderful to meet you because I, too, have been reading your blog for ages. After everyone left, Emma and I stuck around and talked a bit and we both agreed that you're just as sweet and awesome as you seem on your blog. Oh, and by the way - I would absolutely buy the blogger wedding photography package! In fact, I'm already planning on it. :)

Becca Moss said...

Ahhh I love that you did this, so much more awesome than just a normal recap. I stinkin' loved meeting you! Next time I'll definitely have to bring Wyatt OR maybe book a double photo session with you and Kayla? Eh, eh? Haha. It was so great meeting you, you're just as sweet in person as you seem on your blog! AND these pictures don't do you justice, you are GORGEOUS!!!

Erin LFF said...

Definitely LOVE your recap- you are the sweetest! I'm glad I can be weird and embarrass you and you take it right in stride ;)

Sarah said...

This is the best recap! I love it! And yes, let's do some TJ Maxx damage!

Katie said...

Agreed with everybody...this is the best recap ever!!!

You are too sweet! Thank you so much. Let me know if I can hook you up ;)

Shelley said...

i feel like i'm saying the same thing on everyone's post about the cincinnati blate, but i'm so bummed i couldn't be there. but i love this post and your sweet little note to everyone!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

What a cute way to do a recap! So creative!

Legally Lovely said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, it was SO GOOD to finally meet you in "real life."

I will keep posting pictures, and MAYBE I'll let someone snap some of me. We'll see! :)

And you, dear blog friend, keep posting about all your happenings and keep growing that photog business - you're so talented! Next time, let's sit close together so I can chat away with you!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

oh my word! i am just seeing this and it is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! you are seriously an absolute doll and i cant wait to see more of your gorgeous face :-) thanks for welcoming me in to such a great group of gals!!!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

oh my word! i am just seeing this and it is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! you are seriously an absolute doll and i cant wait to see more of your gorgeous face :-) thanks for welcoming me in to such a great group of gals!!!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

oh my word! i am just seeing this and it is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! you are seriously an absolute doll and i cant wait to see more of your gorgeous face :-) thanks for welcoming me in to such a great group of gals!!!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

oh my word! i am just seeing this and it is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! you are seriously an absolute doll and i cant wait to see more of your gorgeous face :-) thanks for welcoming me in to such a great group of gals!!!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

oh my word! i am just seeing this and it is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! you are seriously an absolute doll and i cant wait to see more of your gorgeous face :-) thanks for welcoming me in to such a great group of gals!!!