Friday, June 27, 2014

The BEST dog photography I've EVER SEEN!!

You should know by now that I'm obsessed with photography...
...what you didn't know is that I completely stalk photography blogs and can spend hours and hours just admiring their talent!!
 
Especially when they are THIS TALENTED:
 
Seriously friends, I have a major girl-crush on this amazing photographer and her adorable little four-legged friends! Have you seen anything like it?? I would just love to have a picture like this of Paisley!!
 
On another note: this is the FIRST WEEKEND in 2 months that I have ZERO photography sessions and I'm pretty excited about it!! Now don't get me wrong, I definitely love taking pictures and making a few extra dollars on the weekend, but sometimes you just need a little break! (even if that break is to catch up with laundry!)
 
Hope these little pictures make you smile today!! :)


8 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I'M OBSESSED

Ericka said...

Those dog photos are amazing! Love them!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Love these! Wish I could have her take one of my pooch!

Katie said...

omg, omg, OMG! These are seriously amazing and so adorable.

Yay to a free weekend. Hope you enjoy it!

Allison said...

Haha these are great! They could be in a book! Enjoy your weekend!

Pamela said...

Gorrrgeous! Enjoy your weekend :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Those are really cool!!

Becca Moss said...

These are fan-freakin'-tastic!!!! I love them!!