Monday, June 9, 2014

Guest Room Sneak Peek

We're not 100% done with the guest bedroom yet 
but here are some little snap shots of it's current state...enjoy!
The headboard is Christopher Knight and I love it!! The bedspread is an older one I had from IKEA which will soon be updated.
(Also, only one wall is painted navy blue (Sherwin Williams: Naval) the other three walls are white!)

The nightstands are Inspire Q and I just love this style.  I've seen similar ones at Target and other stores but the quality seemed really low...these Inspire Q ones are amazing! Definitely recommend them!!
I love symmetry, so of course I had to have two matching nightstands for each side of the bed!

I'm LOVING this little clock I found from Anthropologie
The lamps are new from Hobby Lobby, but I'm not in love with them...
...they may be replaced very soon.

And this little ring/jewelry dish matched the clock, so I had to buy it from Anthropologie too! :)

Now, I just need to find a new bedspread, curtains, and a rug for this room....Oh, and stain the dresser, and maybe put up some shelves or pictures on the walls.

The never ending home projects to be continued...

15 comments:

Sarah Tucker said...

Love the navy blue wall!!

Meredith said...

love it, looks great!

Meredith said...

love it, looks great!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Absolutely fabulous! Loooove that nightstand! xx

Katie said...

Love it and the navy accent wall! I agree...the projects are never-ending!

brittany @ g squared said...

LOVE this color. I have been thinking about painting our master something just like this. Great guest room. Those are def the most neglected rooms in our house.

Candice Lynn said...

I can't wait to come stay in this room!

Brianne Bracco said...

Ummm...loving this sneak peek!! So excited to see every room decorated! You're doing a fine job my friend ;)

Pamela said...

Pretty! Love the headboard!

Erin LFF said...

Totally cute!! :) I'll happily come stay over any time!

Anne said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE the wall color! I've always wanted to try going really dark like that but have been a little scared. It looks perfect with the headboard and fabulous night stand. Good job!

Ericka said...

Love it! Everything looks great together! I love the wall color and the headboard!

Kayla MKOY said...

Ummm can I book a weekend at your place? ;) SO adorable!!

Mary said...

Love the headboard! Wouldn't have thought of Overstock for something like that, so thanks for sharing the link! The room looks awesome!

Christian Hubbard said...

Love your decorating!!
Mysimplemodestchic.com