Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sara's Nashville Bachelorette Party

How did I meet Sara, you ask? 
Well, I actually love the story on how we met, so let me share it with you.  
When I first moved here 6.5 years ago, I had zero friends. I was walking into work and always said "good morning" to the receptionist (Sara).  Well one day, maybe my third day at work, she stopped me and said "hi. you're pretty! do you want to go to a movie with me tonight?!" hahaha.
I of course said YES, and the rest is history! :)

The bachelorette weekend started out with dinner at The Cabana (delish!!!). We had our own private cabana with a TV and could play our own music! So fun! And then we went out on the town!!
The next morning we took a sexy country line dance class at Studio Goddess. It was definitely entertaining...although NONE of us are any good at "sexy line dancing"! 
 Then, played several games of Cards of Humanity, drank (a lot), grilled out and got ready for the evening!
 Sara is a big Full House fan, so our shirts said "Have Mercy, Sara is a HURLEY!" 
And the back of Sara's shirt had a picture of Uncle Jessie. haha.
 Right when we got downtown I saw this older man wearing a pretty impressive balloon hat. I rolled down my window (I was in a cab) and said "excuse me Mr. Arrow, but can I have your hat".....and shockingly HE GAVE IT TO ME!!! hahahaha. This is the best hat I've ever seen.
 And a few hours later, drinks were flowing and feet were hurting. So sweet Lindsay gave me a lift.
 And then dropped me....twice.  Don't worry, I'm okay! :)
The next morning started with a huge hangover and a delicious glazed donut....then SEVEN HOURS (it usually takes 4) in the car due to traffic. 
Luckily, we were driving next to some really fabulous people! Thanks stranger, you made our drive a little better! :)

And that was our weekend in Nashville...in a nutshell!

10 comments:

Pamela said...

ahhh, how fun!!! LOVE those shirts!!

Amy @ Love & Hot Chocolate said...

Sounds like a great time :) Love the shirts!

Brittany said...

Those shirts are brilliant!!! I love Uncle Jesse! Sounds fun :)

Health, Love & Fire said...

What a fun weekend! I definitely think I need to come up with an excuse for a fun girls weekend!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

I want to go to Nashville SO bad! Looks like a blast and sexy line dancing sounds like so much fun!

Becca Moss said...

Those shirts are awesome! Glad y'all had such a great time!

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

both the Cabana and the sexy line dancing sound so fun! i'm planning a bachelorette party in nash in november, so i'm going to have to look into both of those! if you have any other suggestions, pass them along if you don't mind :)

sanam arzoo said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Bachelorette Parties

Pink Coffee Photo said...

Ha!! This looks like way too much fun!!!

Mary Stratton said...

Amazing! You girls have enjoyed a lot. Bachelor party has to be a blast.
Event Organizer