Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My April "To Do" List

My April To Do List:
(And since no post is complete without pictures, here are some snapshots I've taken over the last two months! Enjoy!)
+ Photograph two photo sessions (My weekends are very busy this month, so my photography goals are low)
+ Be completely done editing sessions by the end of the month
+ Book at least two future photography sessions
+ Party in Nashville for my friends Bachelorette Party
+ Attend my friends Bridal Shower
+ Send birthday cards & snail mail to a few friends
+ Party with my BFF who’s visiting from out of town
+ Attend a Clambake
+ Attend a Fish Fry
+ Treat myself to some new clothes (I haven't purchased any clothes all year!)
+ Attend Church on Easter Sunday and wear a pretty dress
+ Get my hair cut
+ Get a massage
+ Exercise 3x a week
(and for the home "to do" list this month)
+ Finish painting the bonus room
+ Paint the living room and hallways
+ Paint the guest room
+ Buy two nightstands for the guest room
+ Buy two lamps for the guest room
+ Remove wallpaper in dining room
+ Remove wallpaper in guest bathroom
+ Remove wallpaper in master bathroom
+ Buy a Lawnmower

Seems like a pretty good list, don't you agree!?
Come back soon for a sneak peek of our new house!! :)

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I need to get my hair cut too, ha! It's been too long!! Love that last picture :)

Anne said...

Whew, sounds like it will be a full month! Can't wait to see house progress!

Amanda Massie said...

Loving your photography! I have so much to do this week as well-- it's spring break for me so I am trying to be productive! Congrats on the new house!

Xo, Amanda
www.theamandakathryn.com