Friday, March 14, 2014

Random Bullet Points

I’ve been “away” lately, so let’s catch up with a bullet point list of random things:

+ CV and I finally moved into our new home!!! We moved out of my little home of 6 years, and where CV has lived for 2 years…and into our FIRST HOME together! I can’t believe we are homeowners now!!
Here we are right after our closing. We are so excited we can't even see straight! haha.

+We attended the Memphis/UC game last week at the University of Cincinnati! It was so much fun to see the Tigers play in my own town…but too bad they lost! 
+ I’ve already booked FOUR weddings this year for my photog biz!! I’m super pumped that my small business is taking off!!! And I bought another lens to add to my collection too!(pretty much the more business I get, I justify another lens purchase!)      

+ Oh, and did I mention I signed a contract to be a wedding photographer for an awesome local wedding company!! Yup, the company had 4 wedding photographers and just hired me on to be their fifth one! I’m super excited to get started with them. (I was going to dedicate one entire post to this announcement and how I’m super lucky to be living out my passion…but ehhhh, sometimes life gets busy and you don’t have a lot of time to blog…so I just decided to just stuffed it down into bullet point #4!) ha.      

_          + I had the BEST TIME EVER with my friends that came in town last month! I am super lucky to have all of them as friends!! We are already planning another girls trip sometime this summer and I can’t wait! 
+ I’ll be in Nashville in a few weeks for my friends’s bachelorette party!! Reminds me of my bachelorette party there last summer, so I can’t wait to go back and party!  

Finding furniture for our new house has been a pain!! It’s so hard to decide on something when where are so many options. The only things we’ve bought so far are a new headboard (its tufted light grey fabric and amazing!!) a chandelier for the dining room (it’s fancy!) and a rug that I haven’t even decided where to put it yet! (Pictures of the house/d├ęcor will come soon enough...in the mean time, here is CV and Paisley waiting for our moving trucks on moving day!)
+ I bought Paisley some pet-stairs for our bed. She’s 12 years old and I was getting worried she’d jump down off the bed and hurt herself….so I’ve been training her to use the stairs. So far she hates them….but hopefully she will get used to them soon.
And last but not least, I got promoted at work!! I was just your average Treasury Analyst, but now I'm a SENIOR Treasury Analyst. I am totally moving up in the world! :)

I guess that’s all the random things I have for now. 
Be back soon with more randomness.

19 comments:

Crystal said...

So many good things happening! Awesome for you :)

Candice Lynn said...

Double congrats and WHEN WILL YOU BE IN NASHVILLE???

P!nky said...

So glad so many wonderful things are happening for you sweet girl. Congrats on the new home and the photog business, that's so wonderful :)!

Katie said...

A lot of exciting things going on in your life right now!! So happy for you :)

Pamela said...

so many exciting things happening in yalls lives right now!! Congrats :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

congrats on the promotion!! many great things happening for you

Jordon said...

so many exciting things, espcially another nashville getaway!

Sarah said...

So many exciting things!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

We have dog steps and one of our dogs uses them fine. The other dog will only go up them, not down (so she just jumps off or waits for a lift, ha). Congratulations on your promotion and all the other exciting stuff you shared! How fun! :)

Ericka said...

Congrats on the house, the photography, and the promotion! Glad to hear good things are happening for you :)

Kayla MKOY said...

I feel privileged that I already knew about your big exciting PHOTOG NEWS!!! :) eeek!!!! You're going to kill it! We need to shoot together. How fun!

congrats again on being a new homeowner! YAY!

brittany @ g squared said...

You are so right. Picking furniture is a huge to do! So hard to make a choice sometimes. I'm sure it'll end up looking great, can't wait to see updates :)

Anne said...

Can't wait to see house photos! Totally agree though that furniture decisions are soooo hard. They take me forever. And congrats on your photography success and job promotion... you were due for some good stuff, so I'm glad to hear it :)

Erin LFF said...

Congrats on the home, photog biz (i need to know who you signed with!!), promotion- so much goodness coming your way and you deserve every ounce of it girl!! We def need to do lunch!

Kelli Gilbert said...

so many exciting things! homeowners! wahooo congrats! post lots of pictures!

Kelli Gilbert said...

so many exciting things! homeowners! wahooo congrats! post lots of pictures!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! This post deserves so much congratulations!! Yay!!!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Yay! Lots of exciting news! Congrats!

Jenna Griffin said...

Congrats on all of the wonderful job news! That's great!