Friday, March 21, 2014

My "80's Glamour Shot" Photo

HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!
I thought today would be a good day to post some funny photos of myself.

Remember when I did an 80's styled session for my friends?
Well, I took a few myself......haha....enjoy!!!

I completely forgot to put on the hideous plastic earrings I bought {fail}, but at least I didn't forget the blush, that was obviously more important!

And I badly wanted to recreate this photo I saw on "the worst glamour shots of all time"
I'm dumb and put the bow on the wrong side of my head (too much wine), 
but the outfit was ON POINT!
And one more for fun!

We had sooooo much fun with this silly little photo shoot.
(If you want to see more photos from the shoot, visit my page here!)
Wishing everyone a fun & silly weekend!!!
xoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

You could be Princess Jasmine in that last pic! For the first (red)...I'm so disappointed that side ponytail isn't facing the camera!!! :P

Erin LFF said...

I love it haha!!!! :)

Pamela said...

oh my gossshh! haha LOVE!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

This is so awesome. This is actually going to be my halloween costume this year and I am going to carry around a frame. haha!

Rachel C. said...

Super cute! Have a good weekend :)

Kayla MKOY said...

Bahaha that last one is AMAZING!!!!

JumpingJE said...

Aww, this is epic and adorable, I love it!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Omg, this is hilarious! And the blush is SO spot on to the 80's! So funny!

P!nky said...

Those pictures are amazing!

P!nky said...

Those pictures are amazing!

P!nky said...

Those pictures are amazing!