Thursday, March 20, 2014

Christmas in North Carolina....A Delayed Post

With everything that happened at the beginning of the year, I never got to recap my holiday in North Carolina.
...So here it is, in a nutshell. 

CV and I spent our Christmas vacation in sunny North Carolina visiting his side of the family.
I was greeted at the airport by a Christmas Tree.
...and then greeted at the "V" home with funny head-dressings!
We had lots of delicious meals together.
Ate our weight in treats.
Each got one hour massages to relax!
Opened presents! {I got lots of fabulous gifts...plus won $23 on my lottery tickets!}
Went to the movies.
Played games and bowling at Frankies.
Played late night board games!
 Played frisbee golf on Christmas morning.
(a.k.a. took pictures of trees while the boys played because I sucked at it)
 And also snuck in a game of mini-golf, which I also suck at.
It was a great little holiday, while it lasted!
Thanks for FINALLY letting me share our Christmas holiday with you! :)

4 comments:

P!nky said...

Looks like an amazing time :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

You could be sharing on Easter and I wouldn't mind ;) I love fun picture posts!

Pamela said...

Awww yayyyy for NC during Christmas time!!!

Kayla MKOY said...

Thank YOU for sharing, miss! it looks like a fabulous time!!! :) I still cannot get over that human Christmas tree!!