Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank You Friends

CV and I have fabulous friends.

Friends who send several gorgeous floral arrangements to our home after my dad passed.

 Friends who send me prayer books...and an "inside joke" CDs.

Friends who leave treats on our doorstep, who invite us over for a home-cooked meal, and who bring a home-cooked dinner to our hospital room....that fed me and CV's family!
(And he's a chef...so that was the cherry on top!)

Friends who visit us when we're in the hospital and send flowers/plants/food/balloons...
...and even some laughs.

Friends who send lots and lots and lots of cards to show they are thinking of us.

Friends who even send my husband a card, thanking him for loving their friend! :)

Friends who donate to a charity in my dad's name! (xoxoxoxoxo to those girls!)

Friends who send love and inspirational messages all month, through email, text...
...and even this little ole blog. 

Thank you, friends.
Thank you for being here and showing us your love and support when we needed it the most.

We love you all...and can't wait to share our "something great" with you!

8 comments:

P!nky said...

Oh sweet friend, I'm sending you prayers and hugs! <3 I wish I could help......

Candice Lynn said...

LOVE you...and CV! xoxoxo.

Libby Boyes said...

Its amazing how during difficult times, how many people truly step up and show their love and support. I was amazed at the outpouring of love we received after my father in law passed away right after christmas. I'm glad you have so many people who care for you and support you! I've been thinking of you girl!

Allison said...

I know you've been going through a hard time and I've been praying for you! I'm so glad you are surrounded with such loving people. It's what helped get me through too. I've had to go to 3 family funerals in the last 3 months and that last quote is how I've been feeling so much lately too! Can't wait to hear what your something great is!!!

Brianne Bracco said...

Hugs my friend...thinking about you guys oh so much. xoxo

Kayla MKOY said...

This just makes me smile from ear to ear...although tragedies are so hard to get through, it brings out so much love in people and I'm happy you guys are pulling through this. Seriously praying for you and your fam every day, Jax!!

agalandherdog said...

Oh my goodness! I'm catching up on your blog and you have had your hands full. Prayers that the rest of 2014 is better for you and your family. I love your St. Jude card (and I actually wrote the copy for it!).

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

This makes me smile! Glad to know you a little through this little slice of internet! xo!