Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Girls Weekend!

Remember how earlier I said I had fabulous friends??? Well, it is true. 
I am lucky to have friends who travel near and far to spend the weekend with me...to make sure I'm doing okay, and to put some FUN back into my life. 
Kimberly, Natalie & April traveled from far places...and a few of my local girls joined in as well!! One even opened up her home for the ENTIRE WEEKEND for my friends (whom she had never met)..the gave us partying gifts, had her chef husband make us dinners and breakfasts! And pretty much planned the most amazing weekend for all of us! 
Like I said...I have the most fabulous friends!!

Here are some pics from the weekend!!
All the girls have arrived! Wearing Tiaras!
Partying Gifts!!
Breakfast was strawberry & dark chocolate french toast!!! MMMmmmmm!!!!!
My girl Natalie bought me my first Kate Spade Bracelet!!!!!! Best Birthday Gift Ever!!!! 
My fab friends! We've been friends since high school...and even longer than that!!
Fabulousness!
Riding to lunch in the backseat!
The day we had to leave each other! :(
And last but not least...instead of going to the bars, like we would have done on a normal girls weekend trip...we decided to stay in instead and have a cheesy 80's photo session!! Hahahah!!! 
Do you love our 80's look???


 


So lucky to have all these girls in my life!!
Love you ladies!!

11 comments:

P!nky said...

What a wonderful group of ladies! So glad you have fabulous people in your life to make you smile! :)

Brittany said...

Looks like so much fun! Girls weekends are the best :)

Ericka said...

Looks like a fun girls weekend! You have some great friends :)

Pamela said...

Oh my goshhhhh how FUNNNNN!!!!

Brianne Bracco said...

Well of course the only thing wrong with this post is my deck out 80's picture isn't up there with you guys ;) This looks like such a blast!

Kayla MKOY said...

Aren't best friends amazing?! I just love it!!! I want an 80's photo session! Where is YOUR glamour shot, ma'am?! ;)

Mary said...

Looks like such a blast!!

andreaslens.com said...

So much fun! We all needs friends like that!!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Susan Payton said...

Blogging around and found your blog. So glad to see you here blogging, there are so many deserted blogs these days. Every page I read seems to be so interesting. It is like meeting a lot of new people. Thanks for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

Jenna Griffin said...

Those photos are amazing! Love it.