Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Best Work Prank EVER!

Remember my desk when I returned to work from my honeymoon???
Well...it was PAYBACK time!!

My coworker (who helped with my desk prank) got married and it was time to PRANK HER DESK!!!
We thought about filling her entire cube with twinkies, or with those packing popcorn, but instead, my boss got out his hammer and drill, brought in some 2x4s....and we BUILT a Las Vegas Chapel out of her desk!

Before we covered the desk up, we got tons of goodies and made sure the entire inside was completely decorated. 

I covered all the woodwork with white paper and made a Las Vegas sign for the front.


Then, I made a steeple out of a cardboard box, and even put a little bell in it! :)

The inside had a little decor too. Simple and Classy...right?


And even put out a red carpet. Haha.

Luckily, EC was a great sport about her prank.....even though she had no desk to sit at all day. ha.

Gotta love my company, coworkers, and all the fun things we do with our days!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

18 comments:

Lauren said...

That is awesome! I would want to go on vacation at your office to see what kind of fun I would come back to!

P!nky said...

That's hilarious! loveit!

My Life as A Plate said...

This is so funny! You guys made an awesome chapel.

Becky said...

That is awesome!!! Haha I love the bell at the top! I think we have the same cubes too :P

Nadine Lynn said...

This is awesome!!! I love a work environment where you are able to have some fun!

megan said...

That is hilarious. Love how y'all go all out!

Ericka said...

That is awesome!!! Such a fun work environment.

Jenni@FlyingOnARainbow said...

Wow! that is genuinely amazing!!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

That is awesome!

Meg Doherty said...

Oh my gosh, this is SERIOUSLY amazing!!! I want to work where you work. I also just went back and looked at your prank - so. many. balloons!!

Pamela said...

Aw love it!!!

Kayla MKOY said...

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! Hahaha I love it! So stinking creative :)

Brittany said...

Omygosh that is hilarious! You guys have some great ideas and looks like a lot of fun at work

Brittany said...

WHOA! This is so intense! You take prank wars to a new level...

Brianne Bracco said...

How super duper super duper awesome is this?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE it! And hilarious to the max!

Mary said...

haha incredible! Nicely done!

Erin LFF said...

Hahaha oh my gosh, I LOVE IT! Are you guys hiring?! I want to work somewhere fun!!! :)

Becca Moss said...

Ohhhhh gosh this prank is even better than the last! So funny! I love that your boss joined in on the fun - I'm agreeing with Erin, is your work hiring?! Haha love it!