Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Always on a Tuesday (and another proposal!)

My weekend recaps seem to ALWAYS be on a Tuesday. 
 Why? Because my Sundays nights are reserved for snuggling with CV, drinking green tea and eating mint milanos in front of the t.v. and still enjoying my weekend. (and Monday mornings/afternoons are reserved for that full-time-job of mine.) 
So...Monday nights, that's where it's at!

Let's start with Saturday: 
I woke up bright and early and headed to the park to meet my first photography clients, a friend needing christmas-card-pictures with her and her husband and dog!
{I haven't edited these photos yet, so no photo preview right now!}

 Afterwards, I headed to my next session, a gorgeous new mom with her newborn baby!

 And then, headed to my next session with another amazing mom and her super sweet family! 
(Yes, I had THREE sessions on Saturday!!) 

 AND when leaving my third session, I see a guy placing roses on the ground. I knew a proposal was about to happen!! (And if you know anything about me, you know proposals are my favorite thing to photograph!!) So what did I do? I hid behind a wall ofcourse, and captured the whole sweet proposal on camera! (And yes, I talked to the couple afterwards to give them my card...and they have already reached out to get their photos!!) See more pictures from the proposal here.

And the night ended celebrating my friends 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday CB! :)

The rest of the weekend was spent snuggling on the couch, catching up on sleep, editing pictures, and eating those mint milanos I mentioned earlier. :)

Thanks for reading my day-late recap of the weekend! 
Come back next Tuesday! 

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh how SWEET!

Erin LFF said...

LOVE your pics, as always! And I love that you just jumped right in and got those pics of such a sweet proposal :)

Brianne Bracco said...

That's it. I am flying out just so you can take pictures for us haha. I thing they are beautiful and how awesome you were there to capture their special moment! It was meant to be. xoxo

Brittany said...

Awww! Did you tell them you captured it?! So exciting!

Brittany said...

Wow what a busy day!! But how cool that you stumbled upon the proposal that was about to happen. Did you talk with them so you can send them a few pictures of it?

Katie said...

I bet that couple LOVED that you happened to be there to capture their special moment! How great!

Becky said...

What a great coincidence!! :) I told my boyfriend's sister the other day that the only thing on my proposal wish list is to have someone photograph it haha.

brittany @ g squared said...

That is too adorable about the proposal. Those two got lucky!

Allison said...

You are so incredibly sweet. I bet that made that couple's day even better knowing it was captured on film. I love, love, love all the pictures you've been taking pretty lady! You are talented. :)

Mary said...

That's so cool that you did that! Your photos are amazing!!

Kayla MKOY said...

That is INSANE that you got to witness such a sweet proposal!! So much fun :)

Stesha said...

I always wanted to do a proposal!!!! thats so awesome! 3 sessions in one day.... get t girl!!! You are doing heat, keep up the good work!!

xxS