Friday, October 11, 2013

Our "First Look"

Although I love the thought of CV seeing me for the first time, walking down the aisle. I knew I didn't want to leave our wedding to take all of our pictures. I knew I would want to take pictures prior to the ceremony to have more time to spend with our guests and enjoy the night.
So, I definitely wanted to do a "first look".

I asked my photographer if we could stand back-to-back as our first look. So CV got their first and stood with his eyes closed, as I made my way toward him and took my place for our first look.


Finally, we were able to turn around and I got to see my amazing husband-to-be 
on our wedding day! He looked so handsome! :)



There were lots of tears, lots of hugs, and lots of happiness.



And then we took a few more pictures with just us.






I love my CV! :)

Stop by on Monday to see my wedding party pictures!!

19 comments:

megan said...

So gorgeous! The black and white one is my favorite!

Emily said...

Such a happy and perfect moment!

Alyssa said...

LOVE THESE!! First look pictures are some of my favorites :) Can't wait to see more!!

Jordon said...

Our first look was one of my favorite parts of the day!

Ericka said...

Gorgeous! Love your first look photos! Your dress looks amazing and your flowers are beautiful. Such a cute couple :)

Pamela said...

perfect!!

Tara said...

Stunning! Love your idea to stand back-to-back and your bouquet was beautiful!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Beautiful!!!

Brianne Bracco said...

Gorgeous!!!! And soooo very special :)

Brittany said...

So precious! What a great idea for these pictures!

Erin LFF said...

So SO Gorgeous! You look absolutely sunning Jax!

Becky said...

You two look SO good together!!! I love the idea of a first look. What a pretty place you did it too!

Caroline said...

Y'all are one beautiful couple!

Caroline said...

Y'all are one beautiful couple!

Anne said...

Oh, too cute! And you look lovely.

Allison said...

These are STUNNING!!!! I love the black and white one and I love the idea of standing back to back first. We did our first look almost this same way!! :) You are gorgeous and I can't wait to see you soon. :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I was so happy that I did a first look. It was an amazing part of our day. You are gorgeous!!

Julie Johnson said...

Aww, you look gorgeous and the photos are so sweet!

Mary said...

Love these! Tearing up at my desk a little! :)