Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Wedding Party

Hello everyone!!
I'm continuing my wedding-post journey. If you missed last week, I talked about my wedding dress, getting ready, my first look with CV....and now I'm going to pick up with my wedding party photos.

Here are my fabulous bridesmaids and flower girl.
Kinda wish we were in a more creative pose...but oh well.
Bridesmaid Dresses: Mori Lee in Charcoal
 P.S. Yes. I have heels on. 
Unfortunately I really am THAT short.

The men look hot don't they? CV is lookin' mighty fly.
Notice all their different patterned bow-ties! :)
And the group pics!! I love all the pops of purple!! :)
If you think we are in a park, you are incorrect.  That's our friends backyard. 
Isn't it whimsical?
And then we had some individual pics! I love these and am so glad 
I have a nice picture with each of my bridesmaids!!
And while the girls were doing this.....the boys were doing this.....
....playing dice!


I hope my husband won us some money!! :)

Be back tomorrow with more wedding fun!

11 comments:

brittany @ g squared said...

That's an amazing back yard!

Meg said...

I love these photos! And what a fun idea with the bow ties :)

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Very sweet and what as awesome yard to take photographs in!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Beautiful!!!!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous bride AND wedding party! Oh and love the bowties!

Kayla Peveler said...

You are GORGEOUS! I love the guys' shots with the money/dice! How fun!! & holy cow -- that is a backyard?! I WANT!

Mary said...

Wow I'm jealous of your friend's back yard! What a great space for photos! I absolutely love the different bow ties! What a great idea!! My girls are also going to wear grey, just a lighter shade. I love it!!

Renee said...

Love the colours you chose! Gorgeous!

Brianne Bracco said...

Great photos!!! Love the colors on everyone!

Stesha said...

I just stalked every picture from your wedding now on your blog and I am obsessed with them all!! I am so happy for you!!!

xxS

Tami said...

Love this! What style #s are the dresses? I am considering charcoal Mori Lee dresses for my bridesmaids. :)