Thursday, October 10, 2013

Getting Ready for My Wedding

The morning of my wedding was fabulous!  Even though I got ZERO hours of sleep the night before, I woke up excited and anxious about the day!!  Me and the girls left the hotel at 9am and headed to the wedding venue to get ready in their gorgeous bathroom.


P.S. This is probably the ONLY time my blog friends will ever see me without makeup on. 
Make fun of me while you can:


While you're at it, make fun of my hair too. 
(This was after a fabulous scalp massage from Kimberly to calm my nerves!! It obviously worked...don't Erin and I look relaxed?)


I had hair and makeup professionals join us on-site to make us beautiful, and I catered in a delicious
breakfast and lunch in for us all. We literally had everything we needed and didn't need to go anywhere!!




I wanted a very natural look for my makeup and hair. Some brides look great with movie-star-looking-makeup, but I really wanted something very natural. I probably looked pretty similar to how I look on a daily basis (minus the false eyelashes) but that's exactly what I wanted.....I wanted to look like ME.


My niece/flower girl even colored me a little picture. What a princess!!

Then, it was time to put on THE DRESS!!!!





 And the earrings!


And the veil!!

And now it was time to give the big reveal to all the most important women in my life!!
(No one had seen me in my dress except for my sister and mom!!) 

I love these ladies!! I can tell by the look on their faces that they love me! :)



And now...it's time to get in the limo and meet up with CV for our FIRST LOOK.
Stop by tomorrow to see me and CV see each other for the first time!! :)

10 comments:

P!nky said...

LOVE THIS!

So fun, looks like an amazing morning!!!!

You look fabulous girlie!

Pamela said...

So sweet!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!

Emily said...

Wedding pictures! Wedding pictures! So excited for these posts. And you look b-e-a-utiful!

Rebeka said...

I'm loving these posts. The picture of your putting on your earrings is STUNNING, by the way! You're gorgeous (with or without makeup).

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Love!! Didn't putting the dress on make everything so real?!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, you make one GORGEOUS bride!! Thanks so much for linking me to your blog, I'm so happy to be your newest follower :)

YFG said...

What are you talking about? Even without makeup and crazy scalp-massage hair you are gorgeous!

Brittany said...

I'll repeat everyone else - you are such a GORGEOUS bride! By the way, you look beautiful without makeup, too! Haha!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Psh I need to look like you without make up on!!

Mary said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! So nice to have the meals catered in and the hair/make-up artists come to you. I want to do the same! Takes out some of the stress!

(As you can tell, I'm catching up on these posts before I read the one you added to the linkup today!!)