Wednesday, September 4, 2013

THE MRS IS BACK!!!

My HUSBAND and I are back from our amazing wedding and honeymoon!!!!
And I can't wait to tell you ALL ABOUT IT!!!


I of course won't have any of my professional wedding pictures for a while, so I have to hold off on some of the wedding-day posts. But there is soooo much more to talk about in the mean time.

Let's just go ahead and jump into some of it now:
The wedding festivities started on Thursday. My maid of honor, Stephanie, came in town that morning and we treated ourselves to lunch, manicures/pedicures and a much needed spray tan. Then, that night my mom, sister and family arrive, and I met them all out for dinner and ice cream! 
It was so exciting to know that people were making their way to Cincinnati for the weekend!!


If you're wondering what these pictures are from...this is me this past weekend, holding the signage from our rehearsal dinner (I'll post about the rehearsal dinner soon!)
CV's mom made all these signs and they were posted around the rehearsal dinner. So sweet!


 One of the signs said "post your best wishes for the bride and groom"! So guests wrote on little mustache, lip and heart shaped papers and taped them all over our picture. It was so fun to go through them when we returned from our honeymoon to see what everyone said! 






We ended up with some that said "make some babies now" and one that said "i hope your children get jacqueline's hairline" haha. We are surrounded by such an amazing group of people.



Be back very soon with more wedding fun!!
Glad to be back!! :)

17 comments:

Ericka said...

Yay! So happy you are back! Hope you enjoyed all of your wedding day and honey moon. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

P!nky said...

YAY welcome back! can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm getting married saturday....eeeee!!!!!

xoxo

brittany @ g squared said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear about everything!

Kristyn said...

Oh my goodness...these are such a great idea! I might be stealing it, just so you know! And welcome back. I can't wait to hear about your wedding and see the pictures!

Anne said...

Congrats, and welcome back! These signs/notes are such a fun idea...

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

congrats and welcome home! can't wait to hear allll about it!!

Kaylin said...

Such a great idea. Congratulations!!!! Excited to hear all about it.

Maddie~The Whimsy One said...

How fun. What a cute idea. Can't wait to hear all about everything!

Rachel said...

haha! I know I loved the funny notes that our guests left us the best!

The Random Writings of Rachel

Betsy Lynn said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it. Random question...I thought about getting a spray tan before my wedding (I am fair skin, but I have done the spray tan before and really like it), I am just worried that it might come off on my dress? Thoughts? Suggestions? Did that happen to you?

Caroline said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear more.

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

WELCOME BACK MRS.!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Charlotte Hayes said...

Awww welcome back :) And congrats!

<3, Charlotte

Rachel Farrell said...

Congratulations! You look like a happy, relaxed newlywed who has just come from somewhere warm :)

Stopping by + following from the link up! Can't wait to read more!

Allison said...

Congrats MRS!!! Welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

YFG said...

Congrats! Love those pictures that you had at your rehearsal dinner and I can't wait to hear more about the wedding!

Brianne Bracco said...

Love the well wishes photos! So sweet! I want to see some gorgeous honeymoon photos too!! ;) Love you MRS!!!!!