Monday, September 23, 2013

Ten Minutes With Paisley













Life has literally been sooooo busy lately!!

Getting Married. Honeymoonin'. 
Working 8-5. Keeping up with my photography business.
 Trying to find the perfect house. Maintaining a social life. 
And a million other things...in addition to trying to be a good wife!! :)

Sometimes, just 10 minutes with Paisley is all I need to calm me and slow down the day.
Isn't it amazing what a little QT time with your dog can do? 

Happy Monday, everyone!!

9 comments:

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

awhhh! what kind of wuppy is paisley? a terrier i'm assuming? love love love them :) so cute and full of personality!

Pamela said...

Preeeecious!

brittany @ g squared said...

House = so exciting! What areas are you looking in?

YFG said...

Paisley is so cute! And nothing makes me feel better than a few snuggly minutes with my pups :)

Ericka said...

GREAT pictures of Paisley! Dogs are great for calming us down and cheering us up...no matter what!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

I rely on QT time with my pup to help my distress. Nothing better in my mind than a ball of fur!

obatherbalpenyempitanpembuluhdarah said...

thank's for your information and your share in this artikel into your blog, i like this post and very nice
you might also like obat herbal kanker payudara or you can let me see into obat asam lambung

Laura Darling said...

Love the yawn pic! I'm not surprised that he's exhausting, looks like a rough life he has! :)

Vett Vandiver said...

SO. CUTE!!!